🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

WH cancels all future appearances with the Hillary

LOL Sure they did, and if naiveté needed a picture it would be a right wing conservative in America.

The Top 10 Conservative Myths

"All conservatism begins with loss," Andrew Sullivan writes. "If we never knew loss, we would never feel the need to conserve." That’s why the first and still canonical conservative text is Edmund Burke’s “Reflections on the Revolution in France," a lamentation on the uprooting of that country’s monarchical order. And that’s why America, as an experiment in modernity, hasn’t had many genuine conservatives in its history." 'A Guest of My Time' 'The Kennan Diaries,' by George F. Kennan

Even the most accomplished liberal liars will have trouble with this. But don't let me confuse any of you with that fact.

Obamas legacy:
Obamacare disaster
ISIS
Dead economy
Hillary

Will president Trump pardon Obama?

Before he an pardon him, he has to be convicted of something. A task I think, what with all the cheating lying scum in washington, will be a task far more formidable then getting nominated.

Last edited:
Obamas legacy:
Obamacare disaster
ISIS
Dead economy
Hillary

I think Trump will open a can of woop ass on the kenyan like no one has ever seen. I don't think Trump has forgotten one bit how obama has sneered at him and goaded him about where he was born. Trump is going to demand Hawaii produce this certificate of birth original they lied about having, and when they can't, the shit is going to hit the fan in EPIC fashion, and that'll just be the tip of the iceberg. obama is going to have to run for the hills and find somewhere that won't extradite back to America, because his new home here will be Fort Leavenworth Federal Prison. I'll sing and dance in the streets and throw the biggest party of my life.

Last edited:
Obamas legacy:
Obamacare disaster
ISIS
Dead economy
Hillary

Hello, Obama wanted so much Hillary to win ( he does not like her ), je me demande . i am asking a question may be he as the same kind of rotten shit then her in his closet, he as something to hide it show on his ugly face and he fears it is discovered ?

Obama is done.....

Hitlery was never really even in the race....

Stay focused.....this isn't done yet, democrats still have their fraud machine....

Obama now distancing himself from Hillary... yeah, that's not a good sign for her.

Before he an pardon him, he has to be convicted of something. A task I think, what with all the cheating lying scum in washington, will be a task far more formidable then getting nominated.

No.... and this has been gone over ad nauseum. It has even been brought up on Fox News numerous times, Obama can pardon Hillary for stuff she hasn't been indicted or convicted of yet.

LOL Sure they did, and if naiveté needed a picture it would be a right wing conservative in America.

The Top 10 Conservative Myths

"All conservatism begins with loss," Andrew Sullivan writes. "If we never knew loss, we would never feel the need to conserve." That’s why the first and still canonical conservative text is Edmund Burke’s “Reflections on the Revolution in France," a lamentation on the uprooting of that country’s monarchical order. And that’s why America, as an experiment in modernity, hasn’t had many genuine conservatives in its history." 'A Guest of My Time' 'The Kennan Diaries,' by George F. Kennan
How does he define genuine conservative and how is it that there are only a few that have experienced loss? It makes no sense.

Obamas legacy:
Obamacare disaster
ISIS
Dead economy
Hillary

I think Trump will open a can of woop ass on the kenyan like no one has ever seen. I don't think Trump has forgotten one bit how obama has sneered at him and goaded him about where he was born. Trump is going to demand Hawaii produce this certificate of birth original they lied about having, and when they can't, the shit is going to hit the fan in EPIC fashion, and that'll just be the tip of the iceberg. obama is going to have to run for the hills and find somewhere that won't extradite back to America, because his new home here will be Fort Leavenworth Federal Prison. I'll sing and dance in the streets and throw the biggest party of my life.
That will be great :thup: it could shut up the mouth once and for all for some of the members at this forum those who defend Obama...

obama birth certificate: obama's brother may have/bring some news...

Obama The birth certificate ?

obama birth certificate: hillary revives the birther issue again in late october ! !

Forum List

Back