WH cancels all future appearances with the Hillary

So, how does that make me the liar? The schedule you reference indicates Obama is still scheduled to appear. When I googled to double check I found other articles confirming these scheduled appearances. You are calling me a liar because you speculate that maybe Obama will not show up at these events with absolutely no supportive evidence, while I suggest an effort to misinform and use the OP's own link as evidence, as you have admitted and confirmed.

Are you familiar with word "update"? The OP was true at the time it was written. You progs really aren't equipped to be in threads like these....you must read every other word or something from the replies I see here every day.

So, how does that make me the liar? The schedule you reference indicates Obama is still scheduled to appear. When I googled to double check I found other articles confirming these scheduled appearances. You are calling me a liar because you speculate that maybe Obama will not show up at these events with absolutely no supportive evidence, while I suggest an effort to misinform and use the OP's own link as evidence, as you have admitted and confirmed.

Are you familiar with word "update"? The OP was true at the time it was written. You progs really aren't equipped to be in threads like these....you must read every other word or something from the replies I see here every day.
The link was not true. The evidence used was a screen shot where some unknown person drew red x's on a schedule. The update was an admission that the original story was incorrect. The OP simply did not review the "update" before posting, nor did the follow-up posters. They just chose to believe that silly screen shot with the hand drawn red x's from an extreme right wing site. Any way you look at it the OP is inaccurate and misleading when it was first posted and is still inaccurate, with the link in the OP confirming that inaccuracy.

It seems like she has finally been defeated...
I don't see how she can win. At the least, she will be under investigation until the election is over. She may be indicted.

What do you think is going to change? The left wing doesn't care about corruption of their candidates. They care about power. If Hillary is forced to leave now that leaves Kaine and kaine makes creepy clowns look like choir boys. So I am thinking only the independents might change but even then I am not sure. It depends mostly on how Trump acts. I am thinking he can't control himself and will act like a big jackass. Doesn't mean I won't vote for him but I damn well know the 47 percent are not going to change.
Only about 35% of the voters are hardcore Democrats who will vote for Hillary even if she's in prison. About 40% of voters are independents, many of whom will abandon her if the stinks gets too strong, and it is plenty strong now.

It seems like she has finally been defeated...
I don't see how she can win. At the least, she will be under investigation until the election is over. She may be indicted.

What do you think is going to change? The left wing doesn't care about corruption of their candidates. They care about power. If Hillary is forced to leave now that leaves Kaine and kaine makes creepy clowns look like choir boys. So I am thinking only the independents might change but even then I am not sure. It depends mostly on how Trump acts. I am thinking he can't control himself and will act like a big jackass. Doesn't mean I won't vote for him but I damn well know the 47 percent are not going to change.
Only about 35% of the voters are hardcore Democrats who will vote for Hillary even if she's in prison. About 40% of voters are independents, many of whom will abandon her if the stinks gets too strong, and it is plenty strong now.

Yes, the colostomy bag in a pantsuit is very ripe... lol

Forum List

Back