WH cancels all future appearances with the Hillary

What is more remarkable is Hillary now has to be the front person at her own events.
She can't rely on her surrogates to take up the majority of the time because of her weak condition.

White House CANCELS all Obama Appearances at Hillary Campaign Events! ! !
If the hand drawn red x's on the screen shot are ignored and the link is followed in the "update", a schedule is provided that shows that no appearances by the White House have been canceled, the exact opposite of the thread title claim. Does anyone have a link that supports the claim of the WH canceling appearances with Clinton or is just another purposeful misinformation claim?

What is more remarkable is Hillary now has to be the front person at her own events.
She can't rely on her surrogates to take up the majority of the time because of her weak condition.

If the hand drawn red x's on the screen shot are ignored and the link is followed in the "update", a schedule is provided that shows that no appearances by the White House have been canceled, the exact opposite of the thread title claim. Does anyone have a link that supports the claim of the WH canceling appearances with Clinton or is just another purposeful misinformation claim?
Even your Obama isn't voting for your Hitlery....

Hut utterly fucking sad of an American you are......

Even I didn't support Nixon in the end....

It seems like she has finally been defeated...

So that would be about the 100th time the right has thought that this month.
Well, when Trump is ahead in early voting in Florida by 17,000+ votes, and they haven't even gotten to the counties that are pro Trump yet, it's starting to look like many suspect, that Trump is going to win in a massive, epic landslide.

When Trump packs them in at his rallies by the tens of thousands, and Hitlery can't hardly get a couple hundred, and the joker kaine has 30 people show up, and then cancels other rallies, ya, not looking good for cankles.

Well, when Trump is ahead in early voting in Florida by 17,000+ votes, and they haven't even gotten to the counties that are pro Trump yet, it's starting to look like many suspect, that Trump is going to win a massive, epic landslide.

You be sure to hold your breath for that.

I don't see how she can win. At the least, she will be under investigation until the election is over. She may be indicted.

What do you think is going to change? The left wing doesn't care about corruption of their candidates. They care about power. If Hillary is forced to leave now that leaves Kaine and kaine makes creepy clowns look like choir boys. So I am thinking only the independents might change but even then I am not sure. It depends mostly on how Trump acts. I am thinking he can't control himself and will act like a big jackass. Doesn't mean I won't vote for him but I damn well know the 47 percent are not going to change.

Well, when Trump is ahead in early voting in Florida by 17,000+ votes, and they haven't even gotten to the counties that are pro Trump yet, it's starting to look like many suspect, that Trump is going to win a massive, epic landslide.

Got your undies in a bundle... :lol:

President Trump... got a nice ring to it.

Don't you worry Hillary will win too... the longest prison sentence awarded to a politician in modern times. It will be longer than the Trump wall will be tall. Given that the wall grows taller every time she lies, you can do the math.

In other words, Barry just pulled a "Hillary" on Hillary.
lol.gif

You are free to fantasize all you want.

I don't see how she can win. At the least, she will be under investigation until the election is over. She may be indicted.

What do you think is going to change? The left wing doesn't care about corruption of their candidates. They care about power. If Hillary is forced to leave now that leaves Kaine and kaine makes creepy clowns look like choir boys. So I am thinking only the independents might change but even then I am not sure. It depends mostly on how Trump acts. I am thinking he can't control himself and will act like a big jackass. Doesn't mean I won't vote for him but I damn well know the 47 percent are not going to change.
What would you rather have, a jackass, or a corrupt, business as usual, lying, consumate establishment politician?

I'll take the jackass any day. We need a jackass. We need someone to go to Washington and just pull the plug on all of it.

Last edited:

Trump ahead in FL isn't a fantasy.

Trump needs to keep his shit together and not go on any more Twitter rants. I think he can smell the finish-line now and will act "presidential" (whatever that means anymore). The outcome of the new FBI probe is likely to be the Beast's voters will stay home instead of voting for a known criminal. But don't sit on the lead this will create....we will still have to weather another "surprise" they'll pull on Trump and who knows what else? Eleven days can be a lifetime in politics.

Link?

Link?
Just heard it on fox news.

Trump - 55,000+ votes
clinton - 38,000 something

Trump ahead - 17,000 some. It'll be on the internet soon.

THIS IS BIG=> DONALD TRUMP Continues Lead in Florida Early Voting

Link?

Trump - 55,000+ votes

And we know fox has never given wrong numbers.

Link?

Trump - 55,000+ votes

And we know fox has never given wrong numbers.
The numbers aren't coming from fox, they're coming from FL.

THIS IS BIG=> DONALD TRUMP Continues Lead in Florida Early Voting

And that was 5 days ago. Trump has opened up an even bigger lead now.

Even your Obama isn't voting for your Hitlery....

Hut utterly fucking sad of an American you are......

Even I didn't support Nixon in the end....
You are a hopeless nut job liar. All I did was point out that the link in the OP led to a schedule that totally contradicted the message in the OP. Obama is still scheduled to appear for the Clinton campaign at least three times before the election.
The sad American's are the ones who consistently and knowingly put out totally false information like is being done in this situation.

You are a hopeless nut job liar. All I did was point out that the link in the OP led to a schedule that totally contradicted the message in the OP. Obama is still scheduled to appear for the Clinton campaign at least three times before the election.
The sad American's are the ones who consistently and knowingly put out totally false information like is being done in this situation.

You're the liar....the site clearly updated and said Obama is still scheduled to appear with her....whether he will or not is another question.

You're the liar....the site clearly updated and said Obama is still scheduled to appear with her....whether he will or not is another question.
So, how does that make me the liar? The schedule you reference indicates Obama is still scheduled to appear. When I googled to double check I found other articles confirming these scheduled appearances. You are calling me a liar because you speculate that maybe Obama will not show up at these events with absolutely no supportive evidence, while I suggest an effort to misinform and use the OP's own link as evidence, as you have admitted and confirmed.

Forum List

Back