WH Reminds trump that he is NOT President

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

trump seems to be diving deeper over the edge of acceptable behavior. His family may need to step in before it is too late.

trump seems to be diving deeper over the edge of acceptable behavior. His family may need to step in before it is too late.
Yet another example of Trump’s contempt for the rule of law, our democratic institutions, and the will of the people.

It didn’t stop Kerry. You all fucked these semantics in the ass. Deal with it.

Trump is not the President.

Barack Ovomit is! :biggrin:

here he is some months ago.

1636678865242.png

Nope they are right. Trump is not our President.

Our current President is a corrupt, life long politician in the early stages of dementia. Consequently gasoline and groceries prices are skyrocketing and we left a bunch of people behind in Afghanistan.

1636679944426.jpeg

1636680032723.jpeg

I doubt if Joe Biden can destroy the United States in one term but I might be wrong.

I think at this point, most of the planet is aware that the "real president" shits his pants in front of the pope, took showers with his 11-year old daughter and was installed by Dominion....

President Trump just seems exponentially more presidential, and human.... it's an easy mistake to make.

first get kamala to change joes depends stinkin like hell again

Forum List

Back