WH says negative comments on Fauci are "incredibly dangerous"

Look at how the virus spread because you cons told your followers not to listen to the medical community. That's dangerous. You're idiots.
None of that is true

The chinese virus spread because thats what a virus does

It spreads and mutates

And in this case each mutation seemed to be less deadly

The chinese communists pursued the policy that fauci advised and are still wedded to that approach today

Which was lockdowns and isolation

Fauci and Xi are pandemic morons

A large number of people do not trust Fauci yet the government sticks with him. I am not a Republican or a Trump supporter but I do not trust him.

And again, I'm not getting multiple shots a year.
I'm not either. But I believe you've been sucked in to the conspiracy theories. I get sucked in too. And hey, they may be right. Something does seem a little fishy here but that could just be our natural tendency to not trust the government.

let the record show no member of the media has ever asked Dr Fauci how much money he made on royalties for patents on the COVID or AIDS vaccines...believe me, i've looked!

"dealing with Fauci is like dealing with organized crime. he's like the Godfather. he gives people in powerful positions money so he can get what he wants, sweep all the bodies under the carpet, and terrorize anyone who crosses him" - Dr Jonathan Fishbein

Is this a suggestion to wear a mask in case you should sneeze, sometime, somewhere?
During a pandemic? Yes. For awhile there we were asking everyone to wear a mask everywhere. And everywhere you go you always saw one or two deplorables who just couldn't do it.

Well I don't want to get my hands dirty. No law says I have to cover my nose when I sneeze right?

I'm not either. But I believe you've been sucked in to the conspiracy theories. I get sucked in too. And hey, they may be right. Something does seem a little fishy here but that could just be our natural tendency to not trust the government.

What theories are these I supposedly believe?

None of that is true

The chinese virus spread because thats what a virus does

It spreads and mutates

And in this case each mutation seemed to be less deadly

The chinese communists pursued the policy that fauci advised and are still wedded to that approach today

Which was lockdowns and isolation

Fauci and Xi are pandemic morons
Yea we would have never stayed locked down that long. Not even me. At some point I was like fuck it, if people die, they die.

If everyone got vaccinated and didn't go to Trump rallies who knows. We didn't count on 40% of the population being so partisan they won't even take a vaccine. Thank god you weren't around during the days of polio huh?
what about the thousands that were unvaccinated and riotted, looted, assaulted, firebombed buildings and attempted an insurrection in 2020? Maybe had you all put country before party, we wouldn't of had record deaths because of Covid under the Xiden admin.....maybe if the Xiden campaign, namely Harris, didn't undermine the vaccine and the hard working folks at the FDA during the campaign people would of trusted the Trump vaccines more....

but you demafascist don't care about human lives...you only care about your party.

In the 1988 presidential debate George HW Bush called Fauci a hero for his work in fighting AIDS and said Fauci was someone he admired.

another ex-CIA dude

Now we have to review all that work....I thought what he did back then was great too....sad....

Why? Don't you get it? If masks don't "work" then neither does me covering my mouth and nose when I cough or sneeze. Are you so one sided you can't even see the point here? Then you are an idiot not me.

Explain to me why I should cover my mouth and nose when I sneeze. I think you find that the same arguments can be used for masks that you claim "don't work".

And it was during a pandemic.

I went to the dr office yesterday. Still had to wear a mask there. Are all dr offices in on the scam? You guys are truly dumb.
Because if you sling snot on me you'll get a broken nose, and a concussion... So sneeze into your shirt like a normal human being.

what about the thousands that were unvaccinated and riotted, looted, assaulted, firebombed buildings and attempted an insurrection in 2020? Maybe had you all put country before party, we wouldn't of had record deaths because of Covid under the Xiden admin.....maybe if the Xiden campaign, namely Harris, didn't undermine the vaccine and the hard working folks at the FDA during the campaign people would of trusted the Trump vaccines more....

but you demafascist don't care about human lives...you only care about your party.
The 2020 Black LIES Matter and ANTIFA riots exposed the democrat lie

Dem politicians would drag hair salon owners off to jail for serving customers while allowing the lib rioters to run around lose every night

The 2020 Black LIES Matter and ANTIFA riots exposed the democrat lie

Dem politicians would drag hair salon owners off to jail for serving customers while allowing the lib rioters to run around lose every night
to be fair, they wouldn't drag them to jail, if they made an appointment for them

Pelosi used shuttered San Francisco hair salon for blow-out, owner calls it 'slap in the face'​

I stated that he committed perjury. I do not believe that is a conspiracy theory.

https://www.congress.gov/117/meeting/house/114270/documents/HHRG-117-GO24-20211201-SD004.pdf

"has not ever and does not now fund gain-of-function research in the Wuhan Institute of Virology."

Richard Ebright

Ebright said: "The documents make it clear that assertions by the NIH director, Francis Collins, and the NIAID director, Anthony Fauci, that the NIH did not support gain-of-function research or potential pandemic pathogen enhancement in Wuhan are untruthful."

What does this even mean?

Forum List

Back