Whaddayaknow? He DID Lie!

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
We all remember the famous outburst from Rep Joe Wilson during Obama's speech. Here it is if you've forgotten.

Remember how Rep Wilson was castigated for his breach of decorum? Remember all the scolding among libs? How dare he accuse the president of lying!
Oops, turns out ole Joe was right. Obamacare will cover illegals. Since there is no verification mechanism for the first several years enrollees are relied on to tell the truth about their citizenship status. Oops.
Obamacare Glitch No. One: Verifying Eligibility

Last edited by a moderator:
If you think these so called glitches are accidents or simple incompetence I got a bridge to sell ya. If maobamacare actually worked as advertised there would never be a need for single payer and that is the ultimate goal of the left.

Guess we taxpayers will be "subsidizing" not only Americans but all those illegals as well.

Wonder how long it will take to run out of other peoples money??

If you think these so called glitches are accidents or simple incompetence I got a bridge to sell ya. If maobamacare actually worked as advertised there would never be a need for single payer and that is the ultimate goal of the left.

I find it hard to believe that any sane person would want Govt in charge of their HC?

The Govt that has never run anything cheaply or well.

Good God. Loads of morons out there I guess.

I find it hard to believe that any sane person would want Govt in charge of their HC?

Yes, and thats why our country is in such a mess------------the ignorance of the left is amazing.

I use the VAMC in Fayetteville, Arkansas and I have nothing but compliments on their ability to administer the arts of medicine.

Don't forget, there were GOP members on the gang of six negotiating the ACA.

I don't think so. It was written in a sealed room with only dems allowed, passed on dem votes only. I don't recall any GOP participation. they tried but were shut out.

I don't think so. It was written in a sealed room with only dems allowed, passed on dem votes only. I don't recall any GOP participation. they tried but were shut out.

There was some initial move at bipartisanship but the WH quickly shut that down. Eventually it was just a 2,000 page piece of shit that got passed using every smarmy dirty parliamentary move the Democrats could muster. The same ones they'll scream about when the GOP does it later.

Do you ever get tired of being utterly and completely wrong on everything that comes out of your mouth?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTd6v3VQf5s]Bipartisan Health Care Summit- Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

There was some initial move at bipartisanship but the WH quickly shut that down. Eventually it was just a 2,000 page piece of shit that got passed using every smarmy dirty parliamentary move the Democrats could muster. The same ones they'll scream about when the GOP does it later.

All of the best republican ideas are in the ACA. Which ones were left out?

Yep

All of the best republican ideas are in the ACA. Which ones were left out?

the issue is not what was left out, the issue is what was rammed in.

a real estate tax? in a healthcare bill?

but some things were left out by both parties: tort reform, interstate insurance competition, limits on drug patents

Do you ever get tired of being utterly and completely wrong on everything that comes out of your mouth?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTd6v3VQf5s]Bipartisan Health Care Summit- Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

Do you ever get tired of being shown up as one stupid little bitch....??

Democrats lock Republicans out of committee room - The Hill - covering Congress, Politics, Political Campaigns and Capitol Hill | TheHill.com

Rep. Edolphus Towns (D-N.Y.) locked Republicans out of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee room to keep them from meeting when Democrats aren’t present.

This was mostly over the corruptocraps and their under-the-table 'sweetheart' deals from Country and related bribes, but it was also to keep Republicans from taking part in the ACA legislation

Here's another one, lying, ignorant stupid bitch

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=R8xd7VKGrpE]Neil Cavuto on the Democrat "Closed Door" Policy - YouTube[/ame]

I use the VAMC in Fayetteville, Arkansas and I have nothing but compliments on their ability to administer the arts of medicine.

I use the one in Houston, VA is good if you can wait months for referrals that should take a week and don't mind competing for a doctors time who has 11,000 patients. VA is way underfunded and under staffed for their patient load.

Forum List

Back