What a classy first lady

jknowgood

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2010
South carolina
Day after president Trump's great speech Tuesday night. While the media was trying to tear Mrs Trump down, instead fighting back. She spent her day in the children's national medical center in Washington visiting sick kids. Glad we have class back in the white house. The liberal media won't tell you that.

Day after president Trump's great speech Tuesday night. While the media was trying to tear Mrs Trump down, instead fighting back. She spent her day in the children's national medical center in Washington visiting sick kids. Glad we have class back in the white house. The liberal media won't tell you that.
I saw it on CNN this a.m. She read Dr. Seuss to them. She seems to really enjoy being with kids. Bet she's a good mom.

What all first ladies do.

If her last name was Obama you would have accused her of pandering for votes.

Your hypocrisy is not surprising in the least bit.

Some first ladies cause kids to throw away their school lunches.

I saw it on CNN this a.m. She read Dr. Seuss to them. She seems to really enjoy being with kids. Bet she's a good mom.

Could the kids understand what she was saying? She has a prominent accent.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

No, they don't.

No, they don't.

Yes, they do.

No, they don't.

Yes, they do.

I wasn't replying to you. Keep up.

Good for her. Beats hanging with the so-called president.

The First Lady is only a classy and wonderful do-gooder when they come from the party I support. lol

No, they don't.

Yes, they do.

I wasn't replying to you. Keep up.
In that case, I wasn't replying to you......Keep Up! See how that works. This is a message board. Anyone can jump into the conversation if they feel led to do so.

Michelle could not do this because of the bad press.

"Well looky heeyah chilluns! Da big bad woof dun went and blowed dat house downs. So nows the lil piggies gots to files a claims wit FEMA."

Michelle could not do this because of the bad press.

"Well looky heeyah chilluns! Da big bad woof dun went and blowed dat house downs. So nows the lil piggies gots to files a claims wit FEMA."

You need to take an Ebonics class.

Could the kids understand what she was saying? She has a prominent accent.

Okay, I shouldn't admit this, but I said the same thing.... Suess has lots of pictures, so I'm sure that helped.

Forum List

Back