What a man! Blaming his wife for his failures...

I don’t see where he blamed her. They were told the office needed a new one, he asked his wife to help pick one out, from what I’m sure was an already pared down list provided to her. I doubt she was sent out shopping with the HUD credit card.
that's what the idiots on the left think though. LOL

Ben Carson Denies Trying to Mislead Public About $31,000 Dining Set

Nothing says "fine, upstanding man" more than blaming your wife for what is your responsibility! :21:
Almost as good as saying women are too stupid to understand her and are led by their noses by their husbands.

They are pretty comparable, there is not much difference between the left and the right

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Except Carson didn’t blame his wife, nor did he attack any voters.

Thank you for joining in the reason for my thread, to get hypocritical morons like you to show your true colors.

ME....'HYPOCRITICAL'?

You got me wrong, snowflake....I just POINTED OUT 'Hypocrisy'.

Yes you did, all while hypocitally ignoring the spending by your beloved Trump and his minions.
Why did you have to bring Trump up in the discussion about this spending, snowflake? Bwuhahaha.....

Re-read my post.

Show YOU are not a hypocrite. Stop singling out members from one party, and begin holding them all accountable.

You mean like you do?
I just exposed the OP of being a massive hypocrite and you want to come after me because I burst your little partisan bubble? Bwuhahahaha... Whatever makes you happy, snowflake...

You only exposed your hypocrisy.

Nothing says "fine, upstanding man" more than blaming your wife for what is your responsibility! :21:
Almost as good as saying women are too stupid to understand her and are led by their noses by their husbands.

They are pretty comparable, there is not much difference between the left and the right

From the OP link...

"Carson told lawmakers at the House hearing that other HUD officials told him the office’s dining set needed to be changed because it was falling apart and people were getting stuck by nails when using it. He said he asked his wife to help pick a new one."

From the OP link...

"Carson told lawmakers at the House hearing that other HUD officials told him the office’s dining set needed to be changed because it was falling apart and people were getting stuck by nails when using it. He said he asked his wife to help pick a new one."
And?

From the OP link...

And?

and you are a moron with a 1st grade reading level.

No go back to class, recess is almost over.

Mean while back at the ranch, the rich get richer, every one else is falling back or fighting to stay in place. why would any one expect people who's buying habits are in the many thousands to spend like the rest of us who think many thousands are for major purchases like cars & houses?

Dumbass, men don't order dish sets.
asshat, men order whatever the fuck they want

you should ask one

:gay: Oh so you order dish sets and silverware do ya? Who did the catalogue shopping for your wedding? You or your husband?
We're talking about a table and chairs and a hutch (ya know, where you store the tablecloth and silver). Since you seem to be struggling about what Carson ordered. It was FURN-I-TURE.

Yeah, well, I bet he didn't pick it out.

This is how that works; His wife says: "Move it an inch to the right, okay, one more, okay.(pause) "You know what? Let's turn the whole thing 90 degrees."
I'll bet he didn't either. You'd think he had to sign something approving it, though, which would have included the price. He's a doctor, though, so maybe $31,000 for a dining suite sounds about right to him.
/----/ "You'd think he had to sign something approving it, though, which would have included the price. " You mean you're guessing and wishing.

This furniture was for the office. It was never his property. This is just more democrat hysterical nonsense.

You mean like the Republican hysterical nonsense over Obama’s golfing and vacation costs? That are meaningless in the face of Trump using government money to promote his golf courses and to sell access to the President?

Stuff like that.

Another a day, another progressive shit-your-pants thread. Yaaaaaawwwwwwnnnnnn....
It's just that he lied. I know that's a big snore for you guys, since your Leader does it every day.

Where was the lie? Neither him nor his wife selected the item that was ordered.
Who did? He's got a different excuse everytime he's asked.

No. That would be you, not him.

Forum List

Back