What a Second American Civil War Could Look Like

It won't be a Civil War it will be a revolution.
It's about restoring the government to what it's supposed to be, and removing the criminals, Marxists and other traitors.
A civil war is when another government springs up and the two different governments come to blows over control.
We don't need a different form f government. The one we have is almost perfect but we have allowed it to be infiltrated by traitors, racketeers and general slime who want to destroy our country.
The thing is, the Founders worked diligently to be sure everyone possible was on board and in agreement before they declared their secession from the British crown. They had a concrete plan in mind for what a new American government would look like and what everybody intended it should be.

If we just have a bunch of hot heads who get mad and start shooting and destroying things, we will do nothing to further our cause and will just make things worse. Those who rioted on J6 served President Trump and all of us Patriots miserably as they had nothing in mind other than just to act out. And they gave a bad and authoritarian government an excuse to weaponize more than it was already doing.

I want no people like that or anything close to that involved in whatever protest or 'revolution' happens. If that is the way it is done we would be in terrible danger of winding up with a far worse devil than we already have.

I want no people like that or anything close to that involved in whatever protest or 'revolution' happens.
Its a little late for that. Now you are stuck with the Oathbreakers and crazies like koshergrl.

The thing is, the Founders worked diligently to be sure everyone possible was on board and in agreement before they declared their secession from the British crown. They had a concrete plan in mind for what a new American government would look like and what everybody intended it should be.

If we just have a bunch of hot heads who get mad and start shooting and destroying things, we will do nothing to further our cause and will just make things worse. Those who rioted on J6 served President Trump and all of us Patriots miserably as they had nothing in mind other than just to act out. And they gave a bad and authoritarian government an excuse to weaponize more than it was already doing.

I want no people like that or anything close to that involved in whatever protest or 'revolution' happens. If that is the way it is done we would be in terrible danger of winding up with a far worse devil than we already have.
Our founders went to war over this shit.
And they didn't think about it for 40 years.

Our founders went to war over this shit.
And they didn't think about it for 40 years.
But they established a consensus and were in agreement of what should happen. I see little or no consensus re what is important and what isn't important among Patriots these days.

But they established a consensus and were in agreement of what should happen. I see little or no consensus re what is important and what isn't important among Patriots these days.
That's mob rule.

I have always hated the Beetles.
The fbi are cockroaches, like you. They are a part of life, like the kgb was for the ussr. I'm quite vocal about defunding them and if necessary, imprisoning and executing them as appropriate.
I'm not intimidated by them. They're scum. All the agency goons are.
Sorry should I sugar coat it for usmb morons? Nope.

It's not totally weird that someone does not like the Beatles, but "hate"?

I would trust kosher any day of the week and twice on Sunday over anybody who would vote for the likes of Joe Biden or any of the Democrats now in office.
Sounds like an extreme lack of judgement on your part. Your friend wants to execute people who enforce the law or whom he disagree with. He's definitionally insane.
That's mob rule.
says the Boomer who wants to execute those he disagrees with.

We have had other threads like this in the past, however, never before do I think that this now is a possibility....Right now, the left is trying harder than ever to keep Trump off the ballot....So, deep is this desire that they are throwing caution to the wind, and openly showing their fascist side....It really seems like there is nothing we can agree on anymore...

So, what I am seeing is that we have a clear crossroads to deal with....Put Trump back in and the left will explode with their intent on destroying this nation, keep him from running, and the right will see this as the last nail in the coffin of freedom...So, my question to the board, is what do you think the spark will be?

confucius larping.jpg

Most reps could hope for is civil unrest, not a civil war in traditional terms of war.

Dems control...

MSM
All the major newspapers...and many smaller papers.
High Tech
Social Media
TV
Hollywood
Major League Sports
Popular Culture
Giant Corporations
Big City Governors
Big City D.A.'s
Big City Mayors
They own the public schools from Kindergarten to Grade, Middle & High School. Higher Education, Colleges and Universities.
All branches of the US Military.
CIA, DOJ, IRS, ATF and the rest of the alphabet agencies.
Plus, they own half of America's vote.

As far as civil war?

It is all fantasy and wishful thinking. Do you remember how 1.6.21 turned out? As it stands, America is open for the taking. There is nothing to stop the dems. The dems have learned, that even if SCOTUS rules against them, that there is no one to enforce the law. Stopping the dems' destruction was the military's job. But, the dems own them as well and the last hope for saving America is gone. The dems will enthusiastically use the military to take down any attempt at civil war. They will be gleeful at reducing the surplus population of reps!

The reps have NO leader, NO national, state and local organizations that are all on the same page. Reps have NOTHING! Reps don't have the money to fight any war. We have no Soros to back us. We have no Biden to give us billions of $ of weapons. Beside all that, the world at large supports the dems and not the conservatives. Any break away attempt by the reps would be looked at as illegitimate, even though it is the dems that have broken away and seceded from America long ago.

The mistake that was made by previous generations was the reps never pushed the dems out when they didn't tow the line. The reps just went along to get along and have lost it all. Another problem is America changes course every 4 years. So, there is no continuity with conservative values, the continuity seems to be only with the destructive, liberal values. And progressives only get progressively worse.

civil war 2024.jpg

Sounds like an extreme lack of judgement on your part. Your friend wants to execute people who enforce the law or whom he disagree with. He's definitionally insane.

says the Boomer who wants to execute those he disagrees with.
You have never appreciated my judgment on anything so you might forgive me for pretty much blowing off your opinion now. But hey, have a great afternoon.

Because you are insane.

Yes you keep saying that, even when Trump admitted otherwise.

Proof this has been done: 0
Now you express a desire to kill people who disagree with you. Nice!

I don't wade into Democrat double standards. None of this would be any issue to you if we flipped parties. Arguing with an idiot is pointless, MAGA man. When you have one standard, let me know, thanks!

You have never appreciated my judgment on anything so you might forgive me for pretty much blowing off your opinion now. But hey, have a great afternoon.

It's those Democrat double standards we keep talking about. Democrats are circling the wagons to protect Pedophile Joe Biden. They know he's about to lose too, so they are even more nuts than usual

I have one set of standards for all of us. And you just have lies.

See you later, Liar bitch.

StillBorn said: No I'm not kaz, YOU are, I'm not YOU ARE, you ARE. I'm not, YOU are.

Proving you are exactly what I said, MAGA man. But there there, little guy, there there

:smiliehug:

View attachment 882882

Most reps could hope for is civil unrest, not a civil war in traditional terms of war.

Dems control...

MSM
All the major newspapers...and many smaller papers.
High Tech
Social Media
TV
Hollywood
Major League Sports
Popular Culture
Giant Corporations
Big City Governors
Big City D.A.'s
Big City Mayors
They own the public schools from Kindergarten to Grade, Middle & High School. Higher Education, Colleges and Universities.
All branches of the US Military.
CIA, DOJ, IRS, ATF and the rest of the alphabet agencies.
Plus, they own half of America's vote.

As far as civil war?

It is all fantasy and wishful thinking. Do you remember how 1.6.21 turned out? As it stands, America is open for the taking. There is nothing to stop the dems. The dems have learned, that even if SCOTUS rules against them, that there is no one to enforce the law. Stopping the dems' destruction was the military's job. But, the dems own them as well and the last hope for saving America is gone. The dems will enthusiastically use the military to take down any attempt at civil war. They will be gleeful at reducing the surplus population of reps!

The reps have NO leader, NO national, state and local organizations that are all on the same page. Reps have NOTHING! Reps don't have the money to fight any war. We have no Soros to back us. We have no Biden to give us billions of $ of weapons. Beside all that, the world at large supports the dems and not the conservatives. Any break away attempt by the reps would be looked at as illegitimate, even though it is the dems that have broken away and seceded from America long ago.

The mistake that was made by previous generations was the reps never pushed the dems out when they didn't tow the line. The reps just went along to get along and have lost it all. Another problem is America changes course every 4 years. So, there is no continuity with conservative values, the continuity seems to be only with the destructive, liberal values. And progressives only get progressively worse.

View attachment 882881
Democrats laughed and made fun st the last civil war...this time hopefully we have the sense to dispatch you all.

It's those Democrat double standards we keep talking about. Democrats are circling the wagons to protect Pedophile Joe Biden. They know he's about to lose too, so they are even more nuts than usual
For sure they excuse obvious malicious wrong doing by Democrat pols in the White House and/or Congress et al when they full force attack any chance to accuse, blame, implicate somebody who disagrees with them.

But I shudder to think what would happen if civil war broke out in the USA. The carnage would be horrendous and, if those with the most guns and/or the most passion seize or retain control of the government, I am pretty sure none of us would be happy with the government we would likely get.

Forum List

Back