What a Second American Civil War Could Look Like

Excellent. You should avail yourself of the electoral process as befitting all Americans.

You were born last year? Congratulation's on learning to type so quickly.

Cool, Boomer. Dad and Uncle were in Korea as well, grandad 1 didn't come back from Tarawa, grandad 2 lost and eye on freighter runs from US to USSR. Not seeing how that relates.

Thats the best time, of course you're not that.

You're funny. A Boomer MAGA threatening violence and war but can't figure out who he would fight.
View attachment 882825

Yet, you're the one threatening violence' and usurption of the electoral process. Mmm...
You are trying to dismantle the electoral system. That's what traitors do. Rig elections, interfere with elections, then remove them altogether.

Why do I keep hearing Twilight Zone music?
Because you are insane.

Sure thing, Cowboy, you're just rigging the election to prove Trump wrong about accusing you of rigging elections. Only from your MAGA man mind does anything that stupid come out
Yes you keep saying that, even when Trump admitted otherwise.

You are trying to dismantle the electoral system. That's what traitors do. Rig elections, interfere with elections, then remove them altogether.
Proof this has been done: 0
Now you express a desire to kill people who disagree with you. Nice!

They would honor my service as I do theirs. You are a nothing in this area of discussion. Other than that, I do hope you have a good day.
No, they hated commies in the service and they despised traitors and liars.
And when they discovered them during wartime.. they shot them.

Double standards are why, Captain Democrat. You don't see it. Flip parties, and bam! You're all over it. It's called hypocrisy. Later MAGA dude

I have one set of standards for all of us. And you just have lies.

See you later, Liar bitch.

If he is a Democrat, and I doubt he is, then he is the exception.
Keanu Reeves has never revealed his political affiliations or leanings and will not be drawn into political discussions. I suspect therefore he is no Democrat because he knows he would be attacked and subjected to everything the cancel culture can throw at him if he expressed views the Democrats do not allow one of 'theirs' to have.

I don't know whether he would take up arms in the hypothetical second civil war. I honestly don't know if I would. I don't know if I could bring myself to even threaten much less shoot a fellow American who has never personally given me grief. I think I could shoot anybody who was doing or I believed intended to do violence to myself or others around me. God willing I will never have to find out.

I also don't know what side in a civil war I would take unless I knew the actual issues each side was fighting for. I don't want to throw in with those who would become worse tyrants than what we already have no matter what political platform they say they have.

Keanu Reeves has never revealed his political affiliations or leanings and will not be drawn into political discussions. I suspect therefore he is no Democrat because he knows he would be attacked and subjected to everything the cancel culture can throw at him if he expressed views the Democrats do not allow one of 'theirs' to have.

I don't know whether he would take up arms in the hypothetical second civil war. I honestly don't know if I would. I don't know if I could bring myself to even threaten much less shoot a fellow American who has never personally given me grief. I think I could shoot anybody who was doing or I believed intended to do violence to myself or others around me. God willing I will never have to find out.

I also don't know what side in a civil war I would take unless I knew the actual issues each side was fighting for. I don't want to throw in with those who would become worse tyrants than what we already have no matter what political platform they say they have.
It won't be a Civil War it will be a revolution.
It's about restoring the government to what it's supposed to be, and removing the criminals, Marxists and other traitors.
A civil war is when another government springs up and the two different governments come to blows over control.
We don't need a different form f government. The one we have is almost perfect but we have allowed it to be infiltrated by traitors, racketeers and general slime who want to destroy our country.

It won't be a Civil War it will be a revolution.
Here you go Boomer. Your welcome.

It's about restoring the government to what it's supposed to be, and removing the criminals, Marxists and other traitors.
A civil war is when another government springs up and the two different governments come to blows over control.
We don't need a different form f government. The one we have is almost perfect but we have allowed it to be infiltrated by traitors, racketeers and general slime who want to destroy our country.
Thats about the time the FBI follows up on all these threads and y'all get to join your friends at Club Fed I guess.

Here you go Boomer. Your welcome.

Thats about the time the FBI follows up on all these threads and y'all get to join your friends at Club Fed I guess.

I have always hated the Beetles.
The fbi are cockroaches, like you. They are a part of life, like the kgb was for the ussr. I'm quite vocal about defunding them and if necessary, imprisoning and executing them as appropriate.
I'm not intimidated by them. They're scum. All the agency goons are.
Sorry should I sugar coat it for usmb morons? Nope.

I have always hated the Beetles.
Well if you say that you hate the Rolling Stones Too then we have something in common.

The fbi are cockroaches, like you.
I guess interstate crimes are not a thing you care about.

They are a part of life, like the kgb was for the ussr.
At least they use grammar and punctuation.

I'm quite vocal about defunding them
I'm sure you are. They impinge your ability to subborn electoral fraud.

and if necessary, imprisoning and executing them as appropriate.
Speaking of KGB...

I'm not intimidated by them.
In their defense, you're probably too large to drag out the basement.

They're scum. All the agency goons are.
You must have been arrested by them before.

Sorry should I sugar coat it for usmb morons? Nope.
Sick burn. You are indeed an internet tough guy.

In a civil war a country divided against itself crumble. The globl world is watching some my take an opportunity to picka side and help fight or invade. Other Countries may also rise up and have their own civil wars to deal with. The global fight for world capitalism or world communism. Then they can move onto Space exploring on amore advanced level.
You might want to try that post again, with some usage of grammar this time. It makes no sense as written here.

Well if you say that you hate the Rolling Stones Too then we have something in common.

I guess interstate crimes are not a thing you care about.

At least they use grammar and punctuation.

I'm sure you are. They impinge your ability to subborn electoral fraud.

Speaking of KGB...

In their defense, you're probably too large to drag out the basement.

You must have been arrested by them before.

Sick burn. You are indeed an internet tough guy.
I'm not willing to fund one set of criminals to fight another set of criminals, but my primary objection to the agencies is constitutional, and conscience-driven.
I love the Rolling Stones. Wings was OK.

Forum List

Back