What a Second American Civil War Could Look Like

OK, you didn't say it was your country, sit down and shut up and let you take it, you said it's "our" country, now sit down and let you take it.

It was more the sit down and let you take it I was reacting to. It being "our" country means "we" have a say, not just you. See how that works? You don't, do you? Be honest ...

Yes, I do see how that works. That is why I favor the ballot box over the bullet box.

And it is OUR country. Yes, you have a say in what happens. If you don't get your way, will you start shooting?

Either post my quote saying that or admit you lied. Easy choice.

See, if this were a genuine request, you'd have said "I said this but this is what I meant by it."

But you're a hack Democrat with nothing but double standards. You are pure as the driven snow and should be treated that way. I'm an evil Trump supporter (actually I'm a DeSantis supporter but Democrats are mentally retarded) and so I deserve to be treated that way. So when you say give up our rights peacefully, evaluating that as if you and I are equal in your mind is a non-sequitur, Virgin Mary

Yes, I do see how that works. That is why I favor the ballot box over the bullet box.

And it is OUR country. Yes, you have a say in what happens. If you don't get your way, will you start shooting?

Yes, it's "our" country, but by that I don't mean sit down and shut up and obey like you do. I mean I'm not sitting down and shutting up because you said so and (in your mind) you are just flat out more important because you're a Democrat. Nancy told you that, Pedo Joe told you that, everyone more important than we are

Its difficult to be so amazingly wrong with so many assertions, and you admitted you are just an old Boomer. But your doggie avatar is cute so its ok.
I'm actually a YOUNG boomer, born the very last year.
My dad was 82nd Airborne and also did a stint with the Marines. 4 of my 6 uncles were combat veterans of WWII, one ran wire behind enemy lines in the Korean War.
One uncle was a Japanese POW taken at Corregidor and was a survivor of the Bataan death camp.
You shouldn't sneer at your intellectual and social superiors, proletarian. Leave that to the propagandists whose job it is to demoralize. You're no good at it.

• Winner
Reactions: kaz
Yes, it's "our" country, but by that I don't mean sit down and shut up and obey like you do. I mean I'm not sitting down and shutting up because you said so and (in your mind) you are just flat out more important because you're a Democrat. Nancy told you that, Pedo Joe told you that, everyone more important than we are
Kaz is joinging Trump and MartyBegan in the Dementia Gang. Kaz's response makes no sense at all.

See, if this were a genuine request, you'd have said "I said this but this is what I meant by it."

But you're a hack Democrat with nothing but double standards. You are pure as the driven snow and should be treated that way. I'm an evil Trump supporter (actually I'm a DeSantis supporter but Democrats are mentally retarded) and so I deserve to be treated that way. So when you say give up our rights peacefully, evaluating that as if you and I are equal in your mind is a non-sequitur, Virgin Mary

More dancing, but still not posting a quote from me.

Your interpretation of what I have said is either laughably inaccurate or just made-up bullshit. I'll let you decide.

As for your claim of what I would say if it were a genuine request, I would not say "...this is what I meant by it", since I said nothing remotely resembling what you claim I did.

My dad was 82nd Airborne and also did a stint with the Marines. 4 of my 6 uncles were combat veterans of WWII, one ran wire behind enemy lines in the Korean War.
One uncle was a Japanese POW taken at Corregidor and was a survivor of the Bataan death camp.
You shouldn't sneer at your intellectual and social superiors, proletarian. Leave that to the propagandists whose job it is to demoralize. You're no good at it.
Honor to your service members. None to you, for you talk and sound like trash. The youngest you would be is 59, and you sound like you are going into dementia.

Where have I said "give up your rights peacefully"?? Please quote it. Or admit you just made the shit up.

More dancing, but still not posting a quote from me.

Your interpretation of what I have said is either laughably inaccurate or just made-up bullshit. I'll let you decide.

As for your claim of what I would say if it were a genuine request, I would not say "...this is what I meant by it", since I said nothing remotely resembling what you claim I did.

I answered your question. You have nothing new, I'm passing on the bickering. Later, MAGA man

Honor to your service members. None to you, for you talk and sound like trash. The youngest you would be is 59, and you sound like you are going into dementia.
They would squash you like a bug lol. Every one of them had zero tolerance for lying, traitorous scum like you.

Oh, just FYI, I have never been a registered democrat. And I have only voted for one democrat for president, and I have been voting since 1978.

Yes, it's "our" country, but by that I don't mean sit down and shut up and obey like you do.
Excellent. You should avail yourself of the electoral process as befitting all Americans.
You were born last year? Congratulation's on learning to type so quickly.
Cool, Boomer. Dad and Uncle were in Korea as well, grandad 1 didn't come back from Tarawa, grandad 2 lost and eye on freighter runs from US to USSR. Not seeing how that relates.

You shouldn't sneer at your intellectual and social superiors, proletarian.
Thats the best time, of course you're not that.
Leave that to the propagandists whose job it is to demoralize. You're no good at it.
You're funny. A Boomer MAGA threatening violence and war but can't figure out who he would fight.
1704300789547.jpeg

They would squash you like a bug lol. Every one of them had zero tolerance for lying, traitorous scum like you.
Yet, you're the one threatening violence' and usurption of the electoral process. Mmm...

I answered your question. You have nothing new, I'm passing on the bickering. Later, MAGA man

No you didn't. You probably went back to find a quote and realized I didn't say what you claimed. So now it is either run from the convo or admit your mistake. I see what your choice is.

Excellent. You should avail yourself of the electoral process as befitting all Americans.

You were born last year? Congratulation's on learning to type so quickly.

Cool, Boomer. Dad and Uncle were in Korea as well, grandad 1 didn't come back from Tarawa, grandad 2 lost and eye on freighter runs from US to USSR. Not seeing how that relates.

Thats the best time, of course you're not that.

You're funny. A Boomer MAGA threatening violence and war but can't figure out who he would fight.
View attachment 882825

Yet, you're the one threatening violence' and usurption of the electoral process. Mmm...

Why do I keep hearing Twilight Zone music?

Sure thing, Cowboy, you're just rigging the election to prove Trump wrong about accusing you of rigging elections. Only from your MAGA man mind does anything that stupid come out

No you didn't. You probably went back to find a quote and realized I didn't say what you claimed. So now it is either run from the convo or admit your mistake. I see what your choice is

Double standards are why, Captain Democrat. You don't see it. Flip parties, and bam! You're all over it. It's called hypocrisy. Later MAGA dude

Forum List

Back