What a Second American Civil War Could Look Like

What flap handed dolls you are.
Someone pull out the pic of Taz in the tutu. You guys are so tough lolol
Just for fun I looked up "triggered" in the dictionary.

I found your pic there:

1704240113575.png

So your argument is it's your country, give it to you peacefully, don't fight back. Considered and denied. BTW, you don't get to pick how we fight back, brainless born

Not what I said. But an accurate assessment of your plan.

So your argument is it's your country, give it to you peacefully, don't fight back. Considered and denied. BTW, you don't get to pick how we fight back, brainless born

No where in my posts did I say it was my country and you should give it to me peacefully. So that is bullshit.

If anything I have said it is OUR country. And we rule it via the ballot box. Leave the bullets where they are.

My point has never been that the civil war is inevitable. In fact, I think it will never happen outside of a few lunatics trying to start something. But if it starts, it will be ugly for both sides.

Agreed. But don't confuse bad consequences and results that are evil with the intent to do evil. When you have a whole political party with its collective head stuck in the sand to avoid seeing the truth of things, it isn't that they intend evil necessarily. It is they just do not want to see, hear, or admit evil exists in what they do. That is the majority of Democrats these days.

Those who know what evil is happening and do it anyway. . .those are a whole different category.
Never attribute to incompetence, that which is adequately explained by malice...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back