What a Second American Civil War Could Look Like

Traitors are the threat. Taking ppl off the ballot, rigging elections, negative eugenics, human trafficking, taking money from outside interests, corrupting the judicial system..those things get you killed, and rightfully so.
Our constitution and our laws permit us to deal with traitors. Sorry, dealing with criminals and traitors is not the same as using t he agencies to set up, murder, imprison political opponents. Executing criminals and traitors is not the same as executing political opponents.
The traitors of the left won't acknowledge that. Nobody expects you to.
If you deem me as a traitor, can you constitutionally shoot me in the chest? Traitorous minds want to know.

If you deem me as a traitor, can you constitutionally shoot me in the chest? Traitorous minds want to know.

That isn't how to defeat the left. There are endless mindless drones who will just step in to replace you

That isn't how to defeat the left. There are endless mindless drones who will just step in to replace you

The way to start is to do what you're doing to you. You will lose it

You're already doing that, tyranny thought court decree, not seeing your point in saying what you are already doing as if it's a new idea

I never said it was a new idea.

Also, the number of people willing to go to war and kill fellow Americans over Trump's allegations is too low to do anything but make a mess and get put down.

I never said it was a new idea.

Also, the number of people willing to go to war and kill fellow Americans over Trump's allegations is too low to do anything but make a mess and get put down.

So your argument is it's your country, give it to you peacefully, don't fight back. Considered and denied. BTW, you don't get to pick how we fight back, brainless born

That's the hysteria that is often associated with negative eugenics minions. The cackling I s often accompanied by hand wringing.
You see it caricatured in cartoons or film representations of "Evil Nazis" . They like to project these personality traits onto their victims, do you also see this behavior attributed to "evil" Jews in Nazi propaganda posters.
Make no mistake, kiddo. I'm laughing at you, not with you.

Make no mistake, kiddo. I'm laughing at you, not with you.
Yeah, the jeering and giggling is typical of clueless commies, too. Arrogance based on nothing except the mistaken notion that the criminals you put into power will protect and reward you when they're done with you.
I am perfectly fine with the gibbering and giggling. It's your tell.

There is no civil war coming and even if it did most of you keyboard warriors would wet yourselves.
1704237262616.png

Yeah, the jeering and giggling is typical of clueless commies, too. Arrogance based on nothing except the mistaken notion that the criminals you put into power will protect and reward you when they're done with you.
I am perfectly fine with the gibbering and giggling. It's your tell.
LMAO!! Now she called me a Commie!

YOu are a perfect caricature of a real human being!

Not sure who's sock you're wearing, but whoever it is, Well Done!!

commies2.jpg

If the balloon goes up, more Left than Right will be killed.
I agree. I think most of them will be killing each other in blue cities when the EBT stops working and they go hungry. Imagine NYC or Chicago in an actual collapse. It will suddenly occur to the fools that hating the other side doesn't put food on the table or warm their house.

Forum List

Back