What a Second American Civil War Could Look Like

It's all bluster.

Demoquacks are too sissy and Republicans know better
That's a fact up to a point. The Democrats are experts at getting ignorant and stirred up people to do their dirty work. And then they will stand ready to prosecute anybody who pushes back on those assaults. It isn't that the Democrats are sissy so much as they are ruthless and without conscience.

I assume that y'all have a lifted 4X4 and shootin' irons. You'll need tanks. Trust me on this one.
Huh. Did the South Koreans use tanks to yank the commies out of their offices and classrooms, thus effectively saving their country from being shitholed by your ideological brethren?

That's a fact up to a point. The Democrats are experts at getting ignorant and stirred up people to do their dirty work. And then they will stand ready to prosecute anybody who pushes back on those assaults. It isn't that the Democrats are sissy so much as they are ruthless and without conscience.

I think the place to draw the line are double standards. No one should waste their time arguing with mental deficient without the integrity to hold themselves to standards they saddle on others. Every Democrat standard is a double standard. We've let them get away with that BS for too long

Sorry, I don't know that one. </alexavoice>
You should look it up. I don't see any tanks lol. Took a few days. Easy peavey, zero tanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240102_132055_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240102_132055_Chrome.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 4
I think the place to draw the line are double standards. No one should waste their time arguing with mental deficient without the integrity to hold themselves to standards they saddle on others. Every Democrat standard is a double standard. We've let them get away with that BS for too long
I know. I know. I know. I keep trying to keep my pledge to myself to not feed the trolls, argue with idiots, or engage in other exercises of futility. I think maybe sometimes I just hope for some glimmer of intelligence to break through the TDS, 'woke-ism' and other progressive fog. Or I'm just a glutton for punishment. :)

• Love
Reactions: kaz
You should look it up. I don't see any tanks lol. Took a few days. Easy peavey, zero tanks.

So basically you're hoping that after you put your opposition leader in prison WE will back down because fighting back would be unpleasant.

You wish, Nazi man

This thread is based upon the idea of a possible civil war occurring in America in the future. The other side will have them, so you'd best get to procuring tanks for your side.

The easiest Peavey amplifier that I've played through was my old Classic 30.

I know. I know. I know. I keep trying to keep my pledge to myself to not feed the trolls, argue with idiots, or engage in other exercises of futility. I think maybe sometimes I just hope for some glimmer of intelligence to break through the TDS, 'woke-ism' and other progressive fog. Or I'm just a glutton for punishment. :)

I always thought when I was younger that Democrats just didn't understand. I have come to realize they understand fine, they are evil.

Nice post though, I understand what you are saying

So basically you're hoping that after you put your opposition leader in prison WE will back down because fighting back would be unpleasant.

You wish, Nazi man
Are you arguing you would break him out of prison, or just type furiously on your keyboard?

This thread is based upon the idea of a possible civil war occurring in America in the future. The other side will have them, so you'd best get to procuring tanks for your side.

The easiest Peavey amplifier that I've played through was my old Classic 30.
The other side is also our side. Have you ever spoken to a tank vet? Lolol. You sad, arrogant fool.

The fun thing about those things is, you'll never know if you'd be the one standing up, or on the ground. . .
Actually, I do know. I'm not a traitor. Those scum were.
I will never be mistaken for a traitor, or a commie.

I always thought when I was younger that Democrats just didn't understand. I have come to realize they understand fine, they are evil.

Nice post though, I understand what you are saying
Not all are evil. There are even two or three here who make a good attempt to provide reasoned arguments instead of stupid screeds. But I will agree that they not only do not want to understand, they seriously do not WANT to hear or read or understand ANYTHING that doesn't fit in with their leftist, Marxist, 'woke' mentality. There are even a few on our side just as bad.

Not all are evil. There are even two or three here who make a good attempt to provide reasoned arguments instead of stupid screeds. But I will agree that they not only do not want to understand, they seriously do not WANT to hear or read or understand ANYTHING that doesn't fit in with their leftist, Marxist, 'woke' mentality. There are even a few on our side just as bad.

There are for example poor voting against their own interests out of ignorance. But they are advocating rape and slavery on the southern border besides what they are doing to our cities, they are driven by hate, greed and intolerance. And anyone who demands I meet a standard they don't follow themselves is evil, which is most of them most of the time

Nope I'm right on both counts. The traitors in this country think they can use tanks to kill Americans who reject tyranny.
Yet, you're the one threatening others over their political opinions.
So you're probably right about one of your statements.
Sixteen salad noodles in a burger cave
Peanut butter jelly and a baseball bat!
Now that I know that both sides are on the same side, I'm not so sad.
Does that make them a sphere?

Forum List

Back