What a Second American Civil War Could Look Like

Something no one said, a favorite stupid trick of the left.

Reminds me of someone ...

You said it was about the South's agrarian economy. As the Industrial revolution hadn't started in the US, the entire country had an agrarian economy. Only the South, in all the regions and countries of the Americas?

You said it was about the South's agrarian economy. As the Industrial revolution hadn't started in the US, the entire country had an agrarian economy. Only the South, in all the regions and countries of the Americas?

I have no interest in teaching you history. What you have are random, disjointed facts, not a clear picture of anything. MAGA to you, good man

We have had other threads like this in the past, however, never before do I think that this now is a possibility....Right now, the left is trying harder than ever to keep Trump off the ballot....So, deep is this desire that they are throwing caution to the wind, and openly showing their fascist side....It really seems like there is nothing we can agree on anymore...

So, what I am seeing is that we have a clear crossroads to deal with....Put Trump back in and the left will explode with their intent on destroying this nation, keep him from running, and the right will see this as the last nail in the coffin of freedom...So, my question to the board, is what do you think the spark will be?

I agree that, no matter what happens, there is going to be turmoil. A hot war within the United States? Not so sure about that. People are on edge right now, but to actually take up a gun and start shooting other people, there just aren’t many who have it in them to do it. Yes, I know there are some who would, but by and large, the majority of people won’t.

Maybe some rioting, destruction of property, but murder of other people, I don’t think that’s an avenue most would go down.

The next civil war:
giphy.gif

Says the poster with ZERO self awareness
You don't know what that means, obviously.

• Fact
Reactions: kaz
I have no interest in teaching you history. What you have are random, disjointed facts, not a clear picture of anything. MAGA to you, good man
You MAGAts just spent the week getting publicly schooled in history. 😄 Why are all your presidential contenders such pussies? :dunno:

I assume that y'all have a lifted 4X4 and shootin' irons. You'll need tanks. Trust me on this one.

What we have to do it do what you are doing to start. Indict Pedo Joe in red States, every criminal attack you racist Stalinists are doing to Trump. We're ready, let's go

Forum List

Back