What about states that voted for Trump?

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017
These dummies figure that...

cant-look-dumb-meme.jpg

I know it's over Trump's head but application of mathematical probability would tell anyone that the voter fraud Trump and his cult members claim is rampant in states he lost, would also have to be rampant in states he won????

So, why no protestations from the Trump crowd howling for recounts and vote tossing in those states?

"What's good for the goose, is good for the gander."
So you want him to spend time and resources in states where he did not win and yet spend equal time in those crucial swing states where voter fraud is likely more prevalent ?...interesting.
In the states he won, are likely to be exposed in time depending on what happens in the coming weeks in reference to Dominion and other possible voting platforms. These are uncharted waters.

Last edited:

I know it's over Trump's head but application of mathematical probability would tell anyone that the voter fraud Trump and his cult members claim is rampant in states he lost, would also have to be rampant in states he won????

So, why no protestations from the Trump crowd howling for recounts and vote tossing in those states?

nah, mang. it's a surgical strike in selected neuralgic points. it's awesome. you need a president who can organize a massive successful operation like this. maybe you can even attempt to try to appear to do something about that coronahoax.

Some states charge the candidate for these recounts ... and I have no idea the case in the six States of concern ... does Biden wants to pay to recount Alabama? ...

So you want him to spend time and resources in states where he won and yet spend equal time in those crucial swing states where voter fraud is likely more prevalent ?...interesting.
In the states he won, are likely to be exposed in time depending on what happens in the coming weeks in reference to Dominion and other possible voting platforms. These are uncharted waters.
In order to be consistent and not a reprehensible hypocrite, Trump must root-out election ‘fraud’ where ever it might exist, even in states Trump won.

(1) Leftists think Trump is evil.
(2) Therefore, they would do ANYTHING to make sure he didn't win.
(3) It was common knowledge that the race would be close (polls were bullshit, and everyone knew they were bullshit), and where the race would be decided, to wit, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Detroit, Madison, Pittsburgh...all of which are DEMOCRAT-CONTROLLED cities.
(4) Where do you think Democrat conspirators would focus their efforts?

Biden is free to demand recounts and file lawsuits if he wishes. Not sure why it would be Trump's responsibility in the first place.

Look at all of them. Go for it.

You're under the retarded impression that we want anything BUT a fair election.

nah, mang. it's a surgical strike in selected neuralgic points. it's awesome. you need a president who can organize a massive successful operation like this. maybe you can even attempt to try to appear to do something about that coronahoax.

lol

Forum List

Back