What about the adultery, and why has the media not done it's job?

This Lisa Page and Peter Stroak issue seems to just stop at the politics that motivated them but last I looked you're supposed to get your credentials revoked from accessing secret information after committing adultery. In the military I'd have lost rank. I'm also wondering why camera crews aren't camped at their houses and their entire lives spilled out and exposed to the public? Seems like that would happen to anyone accused of being "conservative".

Are these 2 apparatchik pieces of shit being protected?

Adultery is a little less important than exposed obstruction, sedition, Secret Societies, and treason...

It’s certainly less important than Russian troll farmers like Easy here posting lies on message boards about the FBI.

Says the troll from another country.

This Lisa Page and Peter Stroak issue seems to just stop at the politics that motivated them but last I looked you're supposed to get your credentials revoked from accessing secret information after committing adultery. In the military I'd have lost rank. I'm also wondering why camera crews aren't camped at their houses and their entire lives spilled out and exposed to the public? Seems like that would happen to anyone accused of being "conservative".

Adultery is a little less important than exposed obstruction, sedition, Secret Societies, and treason...

It’s certainly less important than Russian troll farmers like Easy here posting lies on message boards about the FBI.

I’m not here pretending to be an American and spreading Putin’s lies in order to undermine the USA’s political system like Easy.

That’s the difference between genuine posters from outside the US who participate in the discussions and troll farm workers seeking to spread propaganda and misinformation to advance Putin’s agenda to disrupt US politics.

You’re not bright enough to differentiate.

Put the foreigners on ignore. They're contributions are worthless

DragonLady is no troll. The definition of troll isn't "Someone who says something I disagree with."

Adultery?

I thought this was about the Adulterer in Chief.

I’m not here pretending to be an American and spreading Putin’s lies in order to undermine the USA’s political system like Easy.

That’s the difference between genuine posters from outside the US who participate in the discussions and troll farm workers seeking to spread propaganda and misinformation to advance Putin’s agenda to disrupt US politics.

You don’t seem bright enough to figure out who Easy is. He is a Conservative from the south who owns a small business. Yet, you imply he is a covert troll from Russia? If someone disagrees with the lefty nuts, now they are Russian trolls? Knock of the stupidity, he is not Russian, you people are disgusting.

DragonLady is no troll. The definition of troll isn't "Someone who says something I disagree with."

She is implying that Easy is a Russian troll, it is mindless dribble when a leftwing nut can’t defend their position, they claim racism, homophobe and now Russian troll so they don’t have to defend their position. It is trolling. She either defends her position or shuts up, you don’t go accusing others to divert the conversation. Sad stupid, and cowardly tactic, that is all it is.

Adultery?

I thought this was about the Adulterer in Chief.

It’s not about Bill Clinton, you know our first black President.

You don’t seem bright enough to figure out who Easy is. He is a Conservative from the south who owns a small business. Yet, you imply he is a covert troll from Russia? If someone disagrees with the lefty nuts, now they are Russian trolls? Knock of the stupidity, he is not Russian, you people are disgusting.
Perhaps Easy is a Dupe, but he does flood this with the same agenda as the Russian propaganda farms.

Perhaps Easy is a Dupe, but he does flood this with the same agenda as the Russian propaganda farms.

I think lefties are dupes as they flood the board with same left wing propaganda day in and day out. Adultery used to be okay when Clinton was in office and now it is bad, a person that lied on a resume used to be the one responsible for the lie, now it is the President. If a person disagrees with a liberal, liberals will debate and agree to disagree, when you disagree with a lefty you are a racist, homophobe, pussy grabber, you are for adultery and now a Russian troll.

Sorry, but that is now the norm of the left. They can’t debate the facts now they go after the character of the person and label them to win an argument. The left wing nuts are just as bad as the right wing nuts under Obama. Just funny and silly to me.

When did the Ds rise to the level of being disgusting from their normal level of being toxic waste?

How do you know they were porking, do you have pics of them engaged in the act?

I think lefties are dupes as they flood the board with same left wing propaganda day in and day out. Adultery used to be okay when Clinton was in office and now it is bad, a person that lied on a resume used to be the one responsible for the lie, now it is the President. If a person disagrees with a liberal, liberals will debate and agree to disagree, when you disagree with a lefty you are a racist, homophobe, pussy grabber, you are for adultery and now a Russian troll.

Sorry, but that is now the norm of the left. They can’t debate the facts now they go after the character of the person and label them to win an argument. The left wing nuts are just as bad as the right wing nuts under Obama. Just funny and silly to me.
Oh please, adultery became an obsolete immediately following the Clinton impeachment when one speaker and speaker candidate after another had to resign in shame for guess what, adultery. And the Republicans finally settled on a Speaker of the House who would end up in jail on charges related to raping teenage boys. Add that to the ones about the Republican paying a gal for "Diaper" activities and good lord, blowing guys in public restrooms and poopy sex makes adultery seem minor.

Adultery was considered so offensive because it left federal employees open to blackmail. This was also the reason for banning gays.

Since neither behaviour now carries the same stigma or social consequences as in the past, neither is considered a firing offence any more.

Oh please, adultery became an obsolete immediately following the Clinton impeachment when one speaker and speaker candidate after another had to resign in shame for guess what, adultery. And the Republicans finally settled on a Speaker of the House who would end up in jail on charges related to raping teenage boys. Add that to the ones about the Republican paying a gal for "Diaper" activities and good lord, blowing guys in public restrooms and poopy sex makes adultery seem minor.

It was obsolete before that, because Kennedy removed it in the 60’s. Except today the left thinks it is a big deal.

Adultery was considered so offensive because it left federal employees open to blackmail. This was also the reason for banning gays.

Since neither behaviour now carries the same stigma or social consequences as in the past, neither is considered a firing offence any more.

Except for Trump before he became President, this is a real big deal.

Forum List

Back