What About Trump's Visit To Weather-Torn Houston Trump Supporters Like?

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
He didn't meet a single victim, he didn't see any devastated areas, he didn't even mention any of the victims name, not even the cop that drowned.

He did talk about the "good turnout" though, turning the attention to himself, at this time of crisis never-before-seen.

So what about that trip do you guys find honorable?

I'll let you tell it.

This ...

trump-anxiety-derangement-syndrome1.jpg

He didn't go to Houston he went to Corpus Christi and Austin to receive briefings and meet with state officials at the emergency operations center. The reason he did not go to Huston was because he knew that would take away resources that are needed for rescue operations and if he had gone Houston I have little doubt you would have started a thread criticizing for that very thing. Thank you and good night.

He didn't go to Houston he went to Corpus Christi and Austin to receive briefings and meet with state officials at the emergency operations center. The reason he did not go to Huston was because he knew that would take away resources that are needed for rescue operations and if he had gone Houston I have little doubt you would have started a thread criticizing for that very thing. Thank you and good night.
That didn't stop him when he did it during his campaign for Louisiana..

A candidate does not require the same amount of resources as a President does.

He didn't meet a single victim, he didn't see any devastated areas, he didn't even mention any of the victims name, not even the cop that drowned.

He did talk about the "good turnout" though, turning the attention to himself, at this time of crisis never-before-seen.

So what about that trip do you guys find honorable?

I'll let you tell it.

Are you really that desperate for material? First you go after Melania's shoes and now this? Please, he said he's coming back on Saturday, but since you were too busy looking for dirt on the president and not showing any type of genuine concern for the victims of Harvey... you didn't hear him say that.

So consumed by your political hatred you are, that along with any semblance of sanity you had remaining, it has also consumed your compassion for others. Thanks for showing us all your true colors.

Last edited:
Are you really that desperate for material? First you go after Melania's shoes and now this? Please, he said he's coming back on Saturday, but since you were too busy looking for dirt on the president and not showing any type of genuine concern for the victims of Harvey... you didn't hear him say that.

So consumed by your political hatred you are, that along with any semblance of sanity you had remaining it has also consumed your compassion for others. Thanks for showing us all your true colors.
A. Post your EVIDENCE of my going against Melania's shoes.

2. I don't hate the man, certainly not in the way you and your ilk hated Obama. Did you ever have a nice thing to say about Obama, EVER? Be honest.

In any event, instead of attacking me for stating the truth, why not CORRECT me with the facts that proves that Trump mentioned the victims and/or otherwise showed more concerned for them than himself. If you can.

A. Post your EVIDENCE of my going against Melania's shoes.

Look you are easy to read, Marc, I know your kind too well already. I don't need evidence if I can already read your tendencies like a kindergarten pop-up book. If you were petty enough to post this tripe about the President's first of two visits to Texas, then one can reasonably assume you would be petty enough to agree with anyone who went after Melania's choice of footwear.

Please, don't make me embarrass you. Oh wait, too late.

2. I don't hate the man, certainly not in the way you and your ilk hated Obama. Did you ever have a nice thing to say about Obama, EVER? Be honest.

Liar.

Believe it or not, I almost voted for Obama.

Ooops... did I say that out loud?

In any event, instead of attacking me for stating the truth, why not CORRECT me with the facts that proves that Trump mentioned the victims and/or otherwise showed more concerned for them than himself. If you can.

1. Let me start correcting you with the fact that if he didn't care about them, he wouldn't have bothered to come. At all. And when he did come, it was no less than 4 days after Harvey made landfall. That's a pretty swift response.

2. He's planning to come back on Saturday to further coordinate efforts. For once he is doing his job and you can't stand it can you? Did you see how Obama handled Sandy?

3. He was in constant communication with Governor Greg Abbott and Senator Ted Cruz the whole time. When Abbott requested a Federal Disaster Declaration be signed by the president, he signed it almost immediately, meaning that the federal government could react swiftly and promptly to an ongoing disaster scenario.

4. And lastly, he explicitly stated he did not want to get in the way of the ongoing rescue processes and recovery efforts already taking place on his arrival. But for you, being considerate of others is something seen as a weakness.

Last edited:

He learned from his mistake. Now he avoids the smelly brown people.

The state officials said that this was the best response to a natural disaster ever. The aid was all preapproved and prepositioned. Everything went smoothly.

He learned from his mistake. Now he avoids the smelly brown people.
It is rather dark down there..

Forum List

Back