What actions should be taken at the border in respect to the caravan arriving ?

1. Should they be allowed to cross into the United States ??

2. Why didn't they find refuge in Mexico ??

3. Should the national guard set temporary camps up that will feed them, vett them, and then turn them back into the direction from which they came ??

4. Should the nation listen to their stories all about the horrors in which they are fleeing from, and if believed, then go with them back to their country, make war with the forces within that country in which caused them to flee to begin with, and help to liberate their Homeland for their soon to be triumphant return ??
It's perfectly legal to request asylum the way the are; it's just kind of a lot of people at once. Immigrants in the US are doing the same at the Canadian border, you know. Humiliating to me that immigrants are fleeing the US due to a hostile environment. And I think folks like you are to blame.
Why didn't they request asylum in Mexico?
...because they made all the countries south of the US super sucky. One might describe them as "shitholes".
They're seeking economic asylum? I thought they were being persecuted.
There's no such thing as economic asylum. You know that, right?
Yes, I just wanted you to admit it. This being the case, they should seek asylum elsewhere.

3. Should the national guard set temporary camps up that will feed them, vett them, and then turn them back into the direction from which they came ??

4. Should the nation listen to their stories all about the horrors in which they are fleeing from, and if believed, then go with them back to their country, make war with the forces within that country in which caused them to flee to begin with, and help to liberate their Homeland for their soon to be triumphant return ??
It's perfectly legal to request asylum the way the are; it's just kind of a lot of people at once. Immigrants in the US are doing the same at the Canadian border, you know. Humiliating to me that immigrants are fleeing the US due to a hostile environment. And I think folks like you are to blame.
You want to go live there? If not, why not? Drug war, perhaps? Thorough corruption in government? Standard of living a mite low? Plus, has anyone asked Mexico if they were accepting asylum seekers right now?
You might as well ask why they just didn't stay home.
They chose to keep moving north. The gangs throughout Southern California and many other states now came from these shithole countries. If they want a future they need to stay home and clean up their own countries. If you want to take care of them feel free to go south of the border and do it. This bullshit is being push by Open Border globalist. They have no interest in the safety and well being of the citizens of those countries or this one. Their game is in the futures markets and funds management not the health and well being of the people. People like Tom Steyers should have to live in the ghettos in Southern California that he has been helping to create.

Who's Really Behind the Illegal Immigrants, the Migrant Caravan and Pueblo Sin Fronteras?
If they want a future they need to stay home and clean up their own countries. If you want to take care of them feel free to go south of the border and do it.
You have no shame that immigrants already living in the US no longer feel safe or welcome here? That they are walking to the Canadian border and stepping over the line fully aware that they will be arrested and can then request asylum.
Since when is that the "rep" America has toward immigrants? I'll tell ya--NEVER.

It would seem the the richest, most powerful country the earth has ever known could come up with a humane, gentle, intelligent, generous response.
The heart of America is great.
Generous feeling this morning are ya? We live on less than $400.00 a month. I struggle to keep one lil' phone and a minimal amount of electric paid each month and I don't feel too rich so where's all that money? Awe, that's right it is being stripped by a few that could care less about those people migrating or me as a citizen of this country. That same type that is willing to pay off judges, lawyers and politicians and has control of mass media outlets to push their agenda is who you need to address and most of those were bred by the insane colleges out there who were willing to graduate anyone for a buck regardless of their capabilities.

You want to go live there? If not, why not? Drug war, perhaps? Thorough corruption in government? Standard of living a mite low? Plus, has anyone asked Mexico if they were accepting asylum seekers right now?
They chose to keep moving north. The gangs throughout Southern California and many other states now came from these shithole countries. If they want a future they need to stay home and clean up their own countries. If you want to take care of them feel free to go south of the border and do it. This bullshit is being push by Open Border globalist. They have no interest in the safety and well being of the citizens of those countries or this one. Their game is in the futures markets and funds management not the health and well being of the people. People like Tom Steyers should have to live in the ghettos in Southern California that he has been helping to create.

Who's Really Behind the Illegal Immigrants, the Migrant Caravan and Pueblo Sin Fronteras?
If they want a future they need to stay home and clean up their own countries. If you want to take care of them feel free to go south of the border and do it.
You have no shame that immigrants already living in the US no longer feel safe or welcome here? That they are walking to the Canadian border and stepping over the line fully aware that they will be arrested and can then request asylum.
Since when is that the "rep" America has toward immigrants? I'll tell ya--NEVER.
Pssst...illegal immigrants.

You think I should have shame? No I don't think so. I didn't spend my life educating people to be indoctrinated into accepting corruption as the norm.

The basic question, here, involves whether or not a poster believes in sovereignty. If they do, then the logical response would be to beef up security and simply prevent them from invading. If no, then allow any and all who wish to invade this country to do so.

I happen to believe in sovereignty, myself. Global elites who stand to profit from the elimination of such do not, and they have convinced far too many on the left that sovereignty is actually a bad thing. Eliminating nation states removes the barriers to their ability to have a ready supply of cheap labor in the developed world.

...because they made all the countries south of the US super sucky. One might describe them as "shitholes".
Yes, I just wanted you to admit it. This being the case, they should seek asylum elsewhere.
A lot of the Muslim refugees that flooded Europe went for the same reasons. Can you really blame them for trying? I don't know where you live, but in this country we are pretty damned spoiled. High standard of living, plenty of jobs and safety nets if we can't find one, lots of opportunities to get ahead if we choose to take advantage of it.
A lot of the countries these folks are coming from have NONE of that, PLUS they've got a bunch of hoodlum drug lords terrorizing people door to door and killing anyone who won't join them.
When I started working full-time we had a recession. I had a little kid to raise, so I moved to a state with many more jobs. I never went a day there unemployed for the 13 years I lived there. We do what we must to keep our kids fed and in shoes. That is just how we are. You would have done the same, or at least tried to. Don't blame these people for that.

A lot of the Muslim refugees that flooded Europe went for the same reasons. Can you really blame them for trying? I don't know where you live, but in this country we are pretty damned spoiled. High standard of living, plenty of jobs and safety nets if we can't find one, lots of opportunities to get ahead if we choose to take advantage of it.
A lot of the countries these folks are coming from have NONE of that, PLUS they've got a bunch of hoodlum drug lords terrorizing people door to door and killing anyone who won't join them.
When I started working full-time we had a recession. I had a little kid to raise, so I moved to a state with many more jobs. I never went a day there unemployed for the 13 years I lived there. We do what we must to keep our kids fed and in shoes. That is just how we are. You would have done the same, or at least tried to. Don't blame these people for that.
I did do the same, albeit legally. It took years and stress and cost a fortune, but I became a naturalized US citizen.

Why didn't you rob a bank rather than work to raise your children? Because you have honor, that's why.

I don't know where you live, but in this country we are pretty damned spoiled. High standard of living, plenty of jobs and safety nets if we can't find one, lots of opportunities to get ahead if we choose to take advantage of it.
Yes, our country is great because our culture made it that way, These people have shit countries because their culture made them that way. I have zero interest in sucky cultures coming over here and making us sucky too. If they want to live somewhere nice, they need to make their country that way, just like we did.

[Q

The problem, here, is one of culture. It is our western culture that provides this standard of living just as it is the dysfunctional nature of Muslim culture that prevents it.

Importing millions of primitive people from dysfunctional cultures threatens the very culture that produces success.

That doesn’t mean they have a right to enter this country… If they are not citizens they have no rights in this country

I did ask that. As citizens they should be involved with bettering their homelands. Do you disagree?

I find it interesting that Mexico does not accept asylum seekers but you expect the US to.
We do a lot of things that other countries don't. I don't see why you find that interesting.

That doesn’t mean they have a right to enter this country… If they are not citizens they have no rights in this country
There was not a single word about "rights" in my post; it was all about motivation. Speak to me about human want and human aspirations, or talk to someone else.

Pssst...illegal immigrants.
Not all of them. Many of them are Muslims waiting on applications for one thing or another, a process that can take years. They don't feel safe here anymore. But yes, I'm sure many of them are illegal immigrants hoping Canada will grant them a place to live. It's immigration roulette. Most will eventually be sent home, but it takes Canada quite awhile to sort it out, too, so it gives them a little more time to disappear into the crowd.
I'm just saying I can understand why they try. Not that they should get away with it. I don't hate them for wanting a better life for themselves and their kids, though.

Forum List

Back