What actions should be taken at the border in respect to the caravan arriving ?

1. Should they be allowed to cross into the United States ??

2. Why didn't they find refuge in Mexico ??

3. Should the national guard set temporary camps up that will feed them, vett them, and then turn them back into the direction from which they came ??

4. Should the nation listen to their stories all about the horrors in which they are fleeing from, and if believed, then go with them back to their country, make war with the forces within that country in which caused them to flee to begin with, and help to liberate their Homeland for their soon to be triumphant return ??
It's perfectly legal to request asylum the way the are; it's just kind of a lot of people at once. Immigrants in the US are doing the same at the Canadian border, you know. Humiliating to me that immigrants are fleeing the US due to a hostile environment. And I think folks like you are to blame.
Why didn't they request asylum in Mexico?

A-10-Thunderbolt-II-16x24_Print-700.jpg

3. Should the national guard set temporary camps up that will feed them, vett them, and then turn them back into the direction from which they came ??

4. Should the nation listen to their stories all about the horrors in which they are fleeing from, and if believed, then go with them back to their country, make war with the forces within that country in which caused them to flee to begin with, and help to liberate their Homeland for their soon to be triumphant return ??
It's perfectly legal to request asylum the way the are; it's just kind of a lot of people at once. Immigrants in the US are doing the same at the Canadian border, you know. Humiliating to me that immigrants are fleeing the US due to a hostile environment. And I think folks like you are to blame.
...because they made all the countries south of the US super sucky. One might describe them as "shitholes".

If I remember correctly there was a 'caravan' that arrived at the Inn 2,000 years ago and the Inn keeper said there was no room and turned the travelers away. Who then had to sleep in a barn with the goats and sheep.

What you do for the least of these my brothers you do also to me.
That was a single family looking for a place to lodge for the evening not an invading force that has already decided that lying, scamming or whatever will get them into this country. They are called serpents. Their works are as dead as yours. if you desire to take care of them feel free to do so just move right on down south into Mexico with them.

They should have stayed in Mexico there is no legal obligation to take in nation hoppers. Asylum seeking is the first country you come into as you cross the border.

invading force

:rofl:

get back under the bed, con

If I remember correctly there was a 'caravan' that arrived at the Inn 2,000 years ago and the Inn keeper said there was no room and turned the travelers away. Who then had to sleep in a barn with the goats and sheep.

What you do for the least of these my brothers you do also to me.
That was a single family looking for a place to lodge for the evening not an invading force that has already decided that lying, scamming or whatever will get them into this country. They are called serpents. Their works are as dead as yours. if you desire to take care of them feel free to do so just move right on down south into Mexico with them.

They should have stayed in Mexico there is no legal obligation to take in nation hoppers. Asylum seeking is the first country you come into as you cross the border.

invading force

:rofl:

get back under the bed, con
Not happening asshat. Amnesty shit of the 80's should have never been allowed. They can stay in Mexico since Mexico allow them into their country.

We need to follow our current laws... and continue working towards making the necessary changes to prevent people from illegally entering our country.

...because they made all the countries south of the US super sucky. One might describe them as "shitholes".
They're seeking economic asylum? I thought they were being persecuted.

You want to go live there? If not, why not? Drug war, perhaps? Thorough corruption in government? Standard of living a mite low? Plus, has anyone asked Mexico if they were accepting asylum seekers right now?
You might as well ask why they just didn't stay home.

There's no such thing as economic asylum. You know that, right?

You want to go live there? If not, why not? Drug war, perhaps? Thorough corruption in government? Standard of living a mite low? Plus, has anyone asked Mexico if they were accepting asylum seekers right now?
They chose to keep moving north. The gangs throughout Southern California and many other states now came from these shithole countries. If they want a future they need to stay home and clean up their own countries. If you want to take care of them feel free to go south of the border and do it. This bullshit is being push by Open Border globalist. They have no interest in the safety and well being of the citizens of those countries or this one. Their game is in the futures markets and funds management not the health and well being of the people. People like Tom Steyers should have to live in the ghettos in Southern California that he has been helping to create.

Who's Really Behind the Illegal Immigrants, the Migrant Caravan and Pueblo Sin Fronteras?

It would seem the the richest, most powerful country the earth has ever known could come up with a humane, gentle, intelligent, generous response.
The heart of America is great.

Not happening asshat. Amnesty shit of the 80's should have never been allowed. They can stay in Mexico since Mexico allow them into their country.

you know there's a difference between asylum and amnesty right?

go yell at a cloud
Yes I know the different and I also know a load of shit when I see it being pushed.

We are already in the cloud.

I did ask that. As citizens they should be involved with bettering their homelands. Do you disagree?

I find it interesting that Mexico does not accept asylum seekers but you expect the US to.

There's no such thing as economic asylum. You know that, right?
EXACTLY!

Forum List

Back