What An Arrogant Prick

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
"It all matters. And after we have achieved historic turnout in 2008 and 2012, especially in the African-American community, I will consider it a personal insult, an insult to my legacy, if this community lets down it's guard and fails to activate itself in this election. You want to give me a good send off? Go vote!"

He has done nothing for the black community. He has made matters worse.

Obama: I Will Consider It An Insult To My Legacy If You Do Not Vote; Want to Give Me A Good Send Off? Go Vote

Talking about Donald Trump?

Obama is one of the best economic presidents in the history of this country for saving us from the great recession. Your boy is the real arrogant prick and anyone that thinks Trumps insults are worthy of the office is probably also arrogant.

Well, sure, what better way to honor the legacy of division than voting how the divider in chief demands...

Obama is one of the best economic presidents in the history of this country for saving us from the great recession. Your boy is the real arrogant prick and anyone that thinks Trumps insults are worthy of the office is probably also arrogant.
How has he done that? By printing $85 billion per month, driving interest rates to zero, taking cash away from main street and directing it to Wall Street?

Matthew, you ignorant slut.

hqdefault.jpg

So, Rip Van Winkle, how was that almost 8 year nap you have apparently been taking?

Best economic presidents? Nothing could be further from the truth, and the fact that you believe that just proves to me that you have yet to see a high school classroom in a regular education environment. Those special ed classes are apparently not working for you.

I'd like to send him over the moon.....

I'd like to give him a good sendoff. In a row boat back to Kenya. He has done more damage than any President in history bar none.

You uh, do realize the term of "American history" didn't begin in 2009, right?

Gotta wonder.
And there's that self-delusion again. Hell the guy before him alone started a needless war that fucked up both the Middle East and the economy and we're still paying for it. And I only had to go back five years to get there.

What a whiney bitch. You would think his fabulous record would speak for itself and he wouldn't have to beg...

What obammy said sounded suspiciously like "if you loved me you would. ...."

Hey mr. Presidunce, stop with the pimp talk.

Forum List

Back