What an OUTRAGE!!! When will the oppression end?

Adolphus Busch IV is trying to tell you something. Something that only an insider can provide. Only someone who KNOWS what the NRA is REALLY all about.

But the parrots will disregard this information and continue to believe the NRA cares about the American people.

Budweiser heir Adolphus Busch IV resigns NRA membership
Busch.jpg

ST. LOUIS (KSDK) - One day after the U.S. Senate rejected a bill that would have expanded background checks on guns, one of St. Louis' most powerful and staunch supporters of gun rights ended his lifetime membership with the National Rifle Association (NRA).

"The NRA I see today has undermined the values upon which it was established," wrote Busch, who also dropped his NRA membership. "Your current strategic focus clearly places priority on the needs of gun and ammunition manufacturers while disregarding the opinions of your 4 million individual members."

Busch joined the pro-gun organization in 1975 and has spoken before of his love of hunting. But the NRA has moved in a direction that Busch would not follow. "One only has to look at the makeup of the 75-member board of directors, dominated by manufacturing interests, to confirm my point. The NRA appears to have evolved into the lobby for gun and ammunition manufacturers rather than gun owners," he wrote

image.png

Cuz you started out name calling right out of the gate, and now you're on an off topic rant.

Just take a deep breath and count to ten, then come back and address the OP with a rational argument.

If you want to debate gun control for the 1000th time, plenty of other threads for that.

Anger? No, disgust...I told the truth right out of the gate. You right wing scum loathe the poor and believe your punishments will "teach" them to worship the opulent like you folks do.

I've been around for over 6 decades and have met a lot of people from all walks of life and people at all stations in life. I have encountered an "entitlement mentality" numerous times. And it is rarely from poor people. It is from the very opulent people you turds worship. I was raised by parents who taught me real Christian values.

Matthew 25:34-40
The Final Judgment

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

Anger? No, disgust...I told the truth right out of the gate. You right wing scum loathe the poor and believe your punishments will "teach" them to worship the opulent like you folks do.

I've been around for over 6 decades and have met a lot of people from all walks of life and people at all stations in life. I have encountered an "entitlement mentality" numerous times. And it is rarely from poor people. It is from the very opulent people you turds worship. I was raised by parents who taught me real Christian values.

The Final Judgment

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

So where does it say "And when you did see me looking hungry, you gave me money that you worked hard for, which I then used to go on a riverboat cruise while you went to work."?

Adolphus Busch IV is trying to tell you something. Something that only an insider can provide. Only someone who KNOWS what the NRA is REALLY all about.

But the parrots will disregard this information and continue to believe the NRA cares about the American people.

Busch.jpg

ST. LOUIS (KSDK) - One day after the U.S. Senate rejected a bill that would have expanded background checks on guns, one of St. Louis' most powerful and staunch supporters of gun rights ended his lifetime membership with the National Rifle Association (NRA).

"The NRA I see today has undermined the values upon which it was established," wrote Busch, who also dropped his NRA membership. "Your current strategic focus clearly places priority on the needs of gun and ammunition manufacturers while disregarding the opinions of your 4 million individual members."

Busch joined the pro-gun organization in 1975 and has spoken before of his love of hunting. But the NRA has moved in a direction that Busch would not follow. "One only has to look at the makeup of the 75-member board of directors, dominated by manufacturing interests, to confirm my point. The NRA appears to have evolved into the lobby for gun and ammunition manufacturers rather than gun owners," he wrote

image.png

Cuz you started out name calling right out of the gate, and now you're on an off topic rant.

Just take a deep breath and count to ten, then come back and address the OP with a rational argument.

If you want to debate gun control for the 1000th time, plenty of other threads for that.

The Final Judgment

Where the Hell do you get the idea we worship the rich?

Busch.jpg

image.png

The Final Judgment

Where the Hell do you get the idea we worship the rich?

Seriously????????

No one ever accused conservatives of self awareness...

Forum List

Back