What are children in public schools at most risk for?

There is a long list. Every day we are inundated with news stories about teachers molesting children, or children being groomed for a gender transformation without their parents knowing, but there is also bullying, leading to a lot of children taking their own lives like in this sad story. School is not like it used to be. Schools are now full of children without any sort of moral teaching and shun religions that try to instill it into them. Now they are all full of hate and sexual confusion and fear.

But really, all that matters is they use the right pronouns and are woke, so nothing to see here.

Teachers can hide the fact the children are changing genders from their parents but also hide the bullying as well.

Funny that.
Being shot.

Wrong. My daughter graduated from high school in 2012. She had an outstanding education and later graduated from college with a degree in biology. My grandchildren are in middle and high school. They are getting an excellent education, far better than I did in the 70s.

Wrong, I have seen the disparities in several schools vs private.

There is a long list. Every day we are inundated with news stories about teachers molesting children, or children being groomed for a gender transformation without their parents knowing, but there is also bullying, leading to a lot of children taking their own lives like in this sad story. School is not like it used to be. Schools are now full of children without any sort of moral teaching and shun religions that try to instill it into them. Now they are all full of hate and sexual confusion and fear.

But really, all that matters is they use the right pronouns and are woke, so nothing to see here.

Teachers can hide the fact the children are changing genders from their parents but also hide the bullying as well.

Funny that.

You really are too stupid to be one person. Teachers are NOT molesting children, nor are children being groomed for a gender transformation. Children are far more likely to be molested at church or at home than they are at school.

The leading cause of children committing suicide is because they're GAY and being bullied by their peers. And YOU are contributing to that bullying with this insanity about "grooming" in the schools.

Forum List

Back