What are Donald's "Good Old Days?"

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

So THIS is what Trump means when he talks about making America Great Again!

Last edited:
Maybe some nude photos of some of Donnie's immigrant sluts can do the job?

So THIS is what Trump means when he talks about making America Great Again!

Based on the panic and whining you clowns are exhibiting, I would say his best days are yet to come.

ADDRESS the OP boys and girls....

He's talking about the '50s. You know, 90% tax brackets and strong union membership.

AKA "The Good Old Days!"

He's talking about the '50s. You know, 90% tax brackets and strong union membership.

AKA "The Good Old Days!"

Yeah, with segregation, black and white bathrooms, and His Klan.

That's from lib rag mother jones.

Are you saying Donnie never said those things?

It's almost like you didn't know that Trump's country club in Florida was admitting black members when no one else would.

This is your argument? :rofl:

"Yeah, you guys with money, I don't care what color you are - your money's as green as mine."
Of course. If someone has the entrance fee they get in no matter what color or race. Surely you would not suggest that people be admitted to venues simply on the basis of skin color.

Racial equality. Rich black folk be just as good as rich white folk. Poor black folk can't get in, but neither can poor white folk.

It's not racial equality, it's economic equality which is what separates us far more than race.

Trump has been stoking violence at his rallies for months. Then when there is violence, he blames someone else.

Forum List

Back