What are Donald's "Good Old Days?"

That's from lib rag mother jones.

Are you saying Donnie never said those things?

It's almost like you didn't know that Trump's country club in Florida was admitting black members when no one else would.

This is your argument? :rofl:

"Yeah, you guys with money, I don't care what color you are - your money's as green as mine."
Of course. If someone has the entrance fee they get in no matter what color or race. Surely you would not suggest that people be admitted to venues simply on the basis of skin color.

Quite the opposite. Donny's only criterion there was the color of money. How you could draw the opposite conclusion from my post is :cuckoo:

Now, to my first question: Are you denying that the Trump quotes in the video are accurate, or did you simply not watch the video?

I like how you take his audio and play it over white people beating up black people because it makes him look really racist. We don't even know if the people got punched were black or white. We don't even know if the people who got thrown out didn't throw the first punch. Just play the audio over the white people beating up black people. It is kind of distorting everything but the 'liberal' media will tell you it is the truth. Keep on distorting...

'What are Donald's "Good Old Days?"'

A time when blacks, Hispanics, gays, and other minorities were subject physical abuse and harassment with impunity.

A time when fear and intimidation were sanctioned political tactics used by the majority to keep the minority ‘in line.’

A time when diversity, dissent, and expressions of individual liberty were met with hate, bigotry, and violence.

Trump doesn’t want to make America ‘great again,’ he wants to make America a place of fear, hate, and intimidation again, where gays must live in the shadows again and where women can be forced to give birth against their will again.

Trump’s America is not who we are as a people, we are better than that.

'What are Donald's "Good Old Days?"'

A time when blacks, Hispanics, gays, and other minorities were subject physical abuse and harassment with impunity.

A time when fear and intimidation were sanctioned political tactics used by the majority to keep the minority ‘in line.’

A time when diversity, dissent, and expressions of individual liberty were met with hate, bigotry, and violence.

Trump doesn’t want to make America ‘great again,’ he wants to make America a place of fear, hate, and intimidation again, where gays must live in the shadows again and where women can be forced to give birth against their will again.

Trump’s America is not who we are as a people, we are better than that.

You bought into the media BS, Jonesy

the good old days 20 years ago when Clinton had the country running like a well oiled machine.​

I like how you take his audio and play it over white people beating up black people because it makes him look really racist. We don't even know if the people got punched were black or white. We don't even know if the people who got thrown out didn't throw the first punch. Just play the audio over the white people beating up black people. It is kind of distorting everything but the 'liberal' media will tell you it is the truth. Keep on distorting...

Close your eyes and just listen to his words. Do you deny that he said them while his followers were roughing up people at his rallies?

What about when he said he could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and his followers would still vote for him? Are you among them?

You're missing the avocation of violence and pretending it's all about race.

Pick any protest where people were getting beaten. Play the audio. See?

It's almost like you didn't know that Trump's country club in Florida was admitting black members when no one else would.

"Yeah, you guys with money, I don't care what color you are - your money's as green as mine."
Of course. If someone has the entrance fee they get in no matter what color or race. Surely you would not suggest that people be admitted to venues simply on the basis of skin color.

Quite the opposite. Donny's only criterion there was the color of money. How you could draw the opposite conclusion from my post is :cuckoo:

Now, to my first question: Are you denying that the Trump quotes in the video are accurate, or did you simply not watch the video?
I did not waste my time since the source may have phonied up the whole thing or at least taken statements out of context. Katie Couric just tried to get away with it.

Trump and his goons dont care about race. They beat everyone up.

Close your eyes and just listen to his words. Do you deny that he said them while his followers were roughing up people at his rallies?

What about when he said he could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and his followers would still vote for him? Are you among them?
Trump never made that statement. He was mocking a reporter that did make that statement. That's why democrats get such

I did not waste my time since the source may have phonied up the whole thing or at least taken statements out of context. Katie Couric just tried to get away with it.

So you're defending something based in the messenger? High level intellect there.

Trump never made that statement. He was mocking a reporter that did make that statement. That's why democrats get such

Confident Trump says could 'shoot somebody' and not lose voters | Reuters

Sure he did...

Confident Trump says could 'shoot somebody' and not lose voters | Reuters

Sure he did...

Now let's see if Tipsy clicks the link or if he just asserts it never happened.

He's talking about the '50s. You know, 90% tax brackets and strong union membership.

AKA "The Good Old Days!"

- Less Dependence on Government.
- More two parent Black households
- Guns but no campus or workplace shootings
- More personal Accountability
- More Take Home Pay % after Taxes
- Less Dependence on Oil from the Middle East

The Good Old Days. In the absence of what I have listed, there is no way 90% tax brackets and increases in union membership would thrive today. Unions are still around and people can join a their choosing. No one is preventing them. Perhaps people choose on their own not to join a union.

He's talking about the '50s. You know, 90% tax brackets and strong union membership.

AKA "The Good Old Days!"

- Less Dependence on Government.
- More two parent Black households
- Guns but no campus or workplace shootings
- More personal Accountability
- More Take Home Pay % after Taxes
- Less Dependence on Oil from the Middle East

The Good Old Days. In the absence of what I have listed, there is no way 90% tax brackets and increases in union membership would thrive today. Unions are still around and people can join a their choosing. No one is preventing them. Perhaps people choose on their own not to join a union.

Really? Trump who has gone bankrupt multiple times, letting the tax payers pick up his bill is going to advocate personal Accountability? Trump who has married three times and had multiple affairs and then boasted about them...is going to advocate personal responsibility? Trump, who has already said that the US prints its own money is going to advocate less government? REALLY?

This is what Trump wants to see more of for anyone that disagrees with His Highness...

Donald Trump on a protester: ‘I’d like to punch him in the face’

Here is the quote in context without editorializing edits.

Donald Trump: They say I could ‘shoot somebody’ and still have support

You lie and chose the editorialized version instead of the quote. Here is the quote.

"They say I have the most loyal people -- did you ever see that? -- where I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters,"

Now Tipsy, are you saying he didn't say this or are you going to go "let me explain"?

Forum List

Back