What are some good B'day gift ideas for people you work with?

I'd never give a scratch-off ticket as a gift. If they won big I'd want to kill them.

I'd never give a scratch-off ticket as a gift. If they won big I'd want to kill them.
I started giving them after twin OR nurses gave them to me, along with a box pepperidge farm cookies! :bowdown:

I'll soon be gifting a chemistry lab supervisor with a card and scratch-offs. I'tll include a pound of ldark chocolates made by local business. :)

Not so sure about giving any supervisor anything extra.....could be seen as brown-nosing......even if they aren't your direct supervisor

I started giving them after twin OR nurses gave them to me, along with a box pepperidge farm cookies! :bowdown:

I'll soon be gifting a chemistry lab supervisor with a card and scratch-offs. I'tll include a pound of ldark chocolates made by local business. :)
I give gift cards according to what likes they have, such as restaurants,Walmart, Target, Cabelas, Northern Tools for example.

Co workers? Nothing. Just a card maybe. However, I do tell them happy birthday if I know about it.

I usually give a card with scratch-off tickets.
voodoodolls2.jpg

dammitdolls.jpg

It depends on how well I know the person. These have gone over well.

Not so sure about giving any supervisor anything extra.....could be seen as brown-nosing......even if they aren't your direct supervisor
I'm not one who can kiss the ass of someone I don't like.

What I was saying, was to stick to the card & scratch offs.....just like anyone else would get and skip the chocolates
Ahh..I see what you're saying.

A card and scratch offs is what I'd normally give. This person is getting a little extra because of how we met, about a year ago.

I have a friend who works in chemistry. After stopping in to see her over a few months, I couldn't help noticing a young lady who never seemed to smile.
I finally decided to introduce myself and had her smiling after talking for a bit. We've since become 'friends' and now talk a few times per week.
She now smiles whenever she sees me. :)

Even though she's big into eating healthy and working out, I know she'll appreciate the chocolates. Dark chocolates are her favorites.

I've been gifting them to coworkers for years, and they love them.

I give gift cards according to what likes they have, such as restaurants,Walmart, Target, Cabelas, Northern Tools for example.
I second this. If they are worth buying for of course. If they treat you like dirt, a gift is the last thing that they deserve.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Why would anyone want to gift someone who treats them like dirt? lol

I used to take my coworker friends out for a beer on their birthdays.

Forum List

Back