What are the benefits of the wall Trump wishes to build?

Since the Trumptards can't stop crowing about how much illegal immigration is DOWN this year,

seems to me that's the best argument not to waste hundreds of billions on this pork project.
Build the wall and bring that number to zero. We want the wall there in case another democrat gets voted in. There's no chance the dems will ever vote against funding the wall once their new voter base is eliminated.

lol, since almost half of undocumented Mexicans come into the US via means other than crossing the border where the wall is supposed to go,

your math is fucked up.
Where did you get that number?
Like all his numbers, he just made it up.

Since the Trumptards can't stop crowing about how much illegal immigration is DOWN this year,

seems to me that's the best argument not to waste hundreds of billions on this pork project.
Wrong, douche nozzle. We all know that the minute a Democrat gets into office that result will be reversed and then some.
You will get what ever your donor class insists upon son; "either" party.
You're just admitting that you're a tool of the donor class.
Pfffffffffffffffffft, sure mac, carry on with your partisanshithead nonsense.

I wish to know all the possible benefits of the wall.
It keeps Wetbacks and other disease ridden third world people out of the country. It provides safety for law abiding citizens of the United States. It creates jobs too.
If your "job creator" class did not want them here never would have been.
The right wing is probably invested in "wall options".
Has Nieto's check arrived yet?

Does it offend you criminals alien are being stopped in far greater numbers than obastard ever allowed?
Do we need walls for the criminal citizens who refuse to acknowledge, 10USC246?

Is there a faction of liberals in the United States who don't understand the concept of secure borders even in the age of terrorism? Hard to believe.
The right wing cannot tell the difference between the common offense and the common defense; how "secure" is that.

The wall in Israel is working.

Not really.

I wonder why people say this. Or, maybe the question what they consider to be a success. They also compare it to the China wall, which took 2000 years to build and never did what it was originally meant to do.

The US would suffer more from this idiotic wall than Mexico. It likely would never be finished and would cost billions more than is usually talked about.

People seem to think we'll just go out there and build ourselves a wall.

:dunno:

Wrong, douche nozzle. We all know that the minute a Democrat gets into office that result will be reversed and then some.
You will get what ever your donor class insists upon son; "either" party.
You're just admitting that you're a tool of the donor class.
Pfffffffffffffffffft, sure mac, carry on with your partisanshithead nonsense.
No one buys your "nonpartisan" bullshit because somehow you always come out supporting the leftwing agenda.

Does it offend you criminals alien are being stopped in far greater numbers than obastard ever allowed?

Does it offend you that you're lying?

President Obama deported more undocumented than any previous president. Especially criminals.

Ask yourself why the Rs always refuse to even discuss an immigration bill.

It keeps Wetbacks and other disease ridden third world people out of the country. It provides safety for law abiding citizens of the United States. It creates jobs too.
If your "job creator" class did not want them here never would have been.
The right wing is probably invested in "wall options".
Has Nieto's check arrived yet?

Haven't you heard?

The cheeto is forcing Mexico to pay for it by raising taxes on working class Americans.

Dead animals and destruction of natural habitats..
That's NYC, LA and Detroit.
Then the animals will enjoy the wall keeping the humans out..

Jaguars will go extinct pretty quickly.

They're already on the T&E.
There are no jaguars living near the US/Mexican border, dumbass.

President Obama deported more undocumented than any previous president. Especially criminals.

Big fat lie. Obama change the definition of "deportation" to make his numbers look better.

Why do we need a so-called "immigration bill?" All we need to do is enforce the laws on the books.

That's straight from BP employees. They were ordered to stand down! You are the liar!

Do we need walls for the criminal citizens who refuse to acknowledge, 10USC246?

We really blew it when the RWNJs objected to driver's licenses and official IDs for undocumented. That was our chance to get a much closer actual number of undocumented in the US.

Their thinking seemed to be that driving is a privilege and well, everyone knows that no one would ever drive without a valid driver's license.

Same with your point.

Yes. there are. Albeit, many fewer than just a very few years ago.

And other wild cats and wildlife as well.

Return of the Jaguar? | Science | Smithsonian
Proposed US-Mexico Border Wall Will Have Impacts on Wild Cats and Other Wildlife

Rare jaguar sighting in Arizona, 60 miles north of Mexican border

Trump’s Wall Threatens Last Jaguars in the U.S.

170116-Emrick-border-jaguars-tease_dvdgil

Yes. there are. Albeit, many fewer than just a very few years ago.

And other wild cats and wildlife as well.

Return of the Jaguar? | Science | Smithsonian
Proposed US-Mexico Border Wall Will Have Impacts on Wild Cats and Other Wildlife

Rare jaguar sighting in Arizona, 60 miles north of Mexican border

Trump’s Wall Threatens Last Jaguars in the U.S.

170116-Emrick-border-jaguars-tease_dvdgil
The Mexicans must have eaten them.

Forum List

Back