What are the benefits of the wall Trump wishes to build?

I wish to know all the possible benefits of the wall.
Dead animals and destruction of natural habitats..

That is my only concern with the border wall.
The only solution I can think of is to leave openings for wildlife and heavily guard them.
Just turn them into live traps for humans, then occasionally have someone collect the bones..

Yeah.....are you saying turkey and deer are smarter than mexicans?
The deer don't pee in a corner where I'm laying brick, so yeah...

Show me a thirty foot high wall and I'll show you a thirty one foot tall ladder.

The wall is a grand pandering exercise aimed squarely at paranoid xenophobes, otherwise know as Trump's base constituents.
The wall in Israel works.

By the time someone setups up their 30 foot ladder on the wall, the border guards will be on him. Furthermore, who is going to jump down from the top of a 30 foot wall?
The same people stupid enough to bring only one ladder.

Or a rope.

I wish people would go back and look at the tunnels built under the fences and walls currently at the southern border.

For that matter, look at the tunnel Chapo's people built over what? more than a mile. With AC and furniture for resting, couches to put your feet up. And Chapo was under 24 hour guard and his cell was video taped 24/7.

There are actually two issues at the southern border: labor and drugs.

Both are the fault of the US.

We invite them here. We need their labor and we buy their drugs.

Until those two facts are effectively addressed, this will never change.

The only solution I can think of is to leave openings for wildlife and heavily guard them.
Just turn them into live traps for humans, then occasionally have someone collect the bones..

If you look back at our history, Mexicans are a lot smarter than RW racists.

Which people would easily crawl through.

And, what makes you think a very secretive jaguar will crawl through a hole that is "heavily guarded"?

You're a dumbfuck.
You've obviously have never shot a gun or been hunting.
You could leave fifty yard wide openings and have border patrol stand off at 400 yards and the animals would never know you were there.
Of course the mexicans are smarter than you so they'd know not to try the breaks in the wall designed for wildlife since they'd be choke points which are easily defended.

And, what makes you think a very secretive jaguar will crawl through a hole that is "heavily guarded"?
Like a doggy door..

With 24 hour coverage.
I can see it now....mexicans draped with deer hides trying the optics of the border patrol....hilarity ensues.

Sure they are....
Thats why their own country is a shithole.

Like a doggy door..

With 24 hour coverage.
I can see it now....mexicans draped with deer hides trying the optics of the border patrol....hilarity ensues.
They have the nicer beaches, why leave Mexico?

Sure they are....

You can blame the US for that.

Like a doggy door..

With 24 hour coverage.

We had lunch with Mexican friends a few days ago. Of course we talked about the border, about Mexicans coming here, and so on.

They're not wanting to come here. Thanks to Obama, there are more jobs there than here.

Like a doggy door..

With 24 hour coverage.

We had lunch with Mexican friends a few days ago. Of course we talked about the border, about Mexicans coming here, and so on.

They're not wanting to come here. Thanks to Obama, there are more jobs there than here.
Until the next Housing Bubble.

Like a doggy door..

With 24 hour coverage.

Every time I have gone down there I wanted to stay..

Like a doggy door..

With 24 hour coverage.

Every time I have gone down there I wanted to stay..
And?...

Well, depending upon the style of wall, it could offer ample graffiti surface for taggers.

This is what's there now.

RTX30D00.jpg

This forces Mexicans to tunnel under it to get illegal workers and dope into the USA and money and guns out of the USA back into Mexico.

Slows them down and channels them.

Plus it is easier to blow up a tunnel than to dig one.

By the time someone setups up their 30 foot ladder on the wall, the border guards will be on him. Furthermore, who is going to jump down from the top of a 30 foot wall?

Actually, you ignoramous, the wall may work, but Hamas don't go over the wall, they dig tunnels. In fact, Israel is a prime example of how a wall DOESN'T work..

Actually, you ignoramous, the wall may work, but Hamas don't go over the wall, they dig tunnels. In fact, Israel is a prime example of how a wall DOESN'T work..
Hamas doesn't have tunnels any more.
And the wall is still working.

Sure they are....

You can blame the US for that.

Oh really?
Explain yourself.

Forum List

Back