What are the benefits of the wall Trump wishes to build?

RTX30D0P.jpg

01_-Mexican_Border.ngsversion.1457038699617.jpg

borderwall-1.gif

border-photo-ocean-700x400.jpg

AP_060608040576-1019x675.jpg

ss-161118-us-mex-border-fence-cr_01_c0791a5ff25314dabb5174213a0cfc5f.nbcnews-ux-1024-900.jpg

That is my only concern with the border wall.
The only solution I can think of is to leave openings for wildlife and heavily guard them.

Which people would easily crawl through.

And, what makes you think a very secretive jaguar will crawl through a hole that is "heavily guarded"?
Like a doggy door..

With 24 hour coverage.
I can see it now....mexicans draped with deer hides trying the optics of the border patrol....hilarity ensues.
They have the nicer beaches, why leave Mexico?

We had lunch with Mexican friends a few days ago. Of course we talked about the border, about Mexicans coming here, and so on.

They're not wanting to come here. Thanks to Obama, there are more jobs there than here.

Mehico is fuked unless they make concessions with the US over trade and immigration.
And your claim that jobs are better in mehico than the US is ludicrous.
And my next question...where do you live?

Which people would easily crawl through.

And, what makes you think a very secretive jaguar will crawl through a hole that is "heavily guarded"?
Like a doggy door..

With 24 hour coverage.
I can see it now....mexicans draped with deer hides trying the optics of the border patrol....hilarity ensues.

We had lunch with Mexican friends a few days ago. Of course we talked about the border, about Mexicans coming here, and so on.

They're not wanting to come here. Thanks to Obama, there are more jobs there than here.
Every time I have gone down there I wanted to stay..

LOL...yeah,the tourist areas are well protected.

Like a doggy door..

With 24 hour coverage.

Well stocked with available women..

I wish to know all the possible benefits of the wall.
Well, depending upon the style of wall, it could offer ample graffiti surface for taggers.

This is what's there now.

RTX30D00.jpg
Republicans would no doubt want a great deal of corporate advertising space: "Coca-Cola, Target, Bass-Pro Shop, Cabela's, Bed-Bath and Beyond, Azteca Restaurants, et cetera.
Oh crap!!!.....I may have made a mistake by saying this. If some corporate shill sees it, the race will be on to see who can be the first to put their ads on the wall. Sorry!

With 24 hour coverage.

Well stocked with available women..

I'm no stranger to border towns.
The cartels keep the locals in check because they make a shit ton of money off of American tourist who want to slum it.
The hill in Acuna used to be one of our favorite party destinations when I lived in Junction Texas.
And as I mentioned in the past...the best part of going to the hill with noobs was watching their reaction when we told them we were partying in what was essentially a huge whore house.

Good times....

An unforeseen result of NAFTA happened when the US flooded Mexico with US tax payer subsidized imported corn and wiped out Mexican farmers. (Prime example of corporate welfare.) Entire villages and cities were destroyed.

Povertized Mexican population flooded north, with those already in poverty in Mexico. (Providing cheap desperate labor for illegal employers, again, corporate welfare for business.)

Immigrant labor sends a whole lot of money back to their home country, called remittances. https://en.wikipedia.org/wi...

And so Mexico, to protect the inbound billions coming from their workforce in the US, is going to spend $50M to fight deporting of their illegally present citizens. https://www.yahoo.com/news/...

You can see how business and nations are going to fight to keep it going. At the expense of the 99%, known as "income inequality".
Because citizens cannot compete with free/near free labor, known as wage theft, and have legal protections from other abuses perpetrated by illegal employers. https://www.bostonglobe.com... https://www.buzzfeed.com/je...

So it's a lose/lose for citizens and illegal immigrants, but a boon for foreign countries and business here, part of the boon known as "record profits". You can see how industry and foreign nations have angst about Trump tinkering with their gravy train, and will fight him every step of the way.

Unresolved, how does it end? I don't think this slide's data shows a good outcome. From the Federal Bureau of Labor Statistics: https://en.wikipedia.org/wi...

I wish to know all the possible benefits of the wall.
Well, depending upon the style of wall, it could offer ample graffiti surface for taggers.

This is what's there now.

RTX30D00.jpg
Republicans would no doubt want a great deal of corporate advertising space: "Coca-Cola, Target, Bass-Pro Shop, Cabela's, Bed-Bath and Beyond, Azteca Restaurants, et cetera.
Oh crap!!!.....I may have made a mistake by saying this. If some corporate shill sees it, the race will be on to see who can be the first to put their ads on the wall. Sorry!

Actually, I remember reading about the effect of having coca cola move into a town. Its followed by such as Walmart and the city's structure is destroyed.

Have you ever heard of sensors?
I have them in my home security package.

Oh what a good idea.

Not.

Again, you don't know anything beyond your desire to punish people for being brown.

Did you see the drowns up above? They're worthless. Some years back, McCain decided AZ needed night vision helicopters flying back and forth on the border. Another dumb idea he had (election year, you know) was to put chairs on tall ladder-stands. Idea was the agent would just climb on up there and have a bird's eye view of the desert.

Neither the drones nor the helicopters work because they might see walkers but that doesn't mean agents are anywhere near. Tucson news would show footage taken by the night vision choppers - coyotes trotting along. The 4 footed kind. The choppers are sitting in the giant plane graveyard in Tuscon.

The chairs? Can't see far enough away to matter and the agents were in danger of death sitting up there in the sun.

Oh what a good idea.

Not.

Again, you don't know anything beyond your desire to punish people for being brown.

Did you see the drowns up above? They're worthless. Some years back, McCain decided AZ needed night vision helicopters flying back and forth on the border. Another dumb idea he had (election year, you know) was to put chairs on tall ladder-stands. Idea was the agent would just climb on up there and have a bird's eye view of the desert.

Neither the drones nor the helicopters work because they might see walkers but that doesn't mean agents are anywhere near. Tucson news would show footage taken by the night vision choppers - coyotes trotting along. The 4 footed kind. The choppers are sitting in the giant plane graveyard in Tuscon.

The chairs? Can't see far enough away to matter and the agents were in danger of death sitting up there in the sun.

I stopped reading at "punishing brown people and drowns"
Come back when you aren't drunk or high on heroin.

Oh what a good idea.

Not.

Typical willful RWNJ ignorance.

Oh what a good idea.

Not.

Sorry..I refuse to read something that starts out with complete bullshit,promptly followed by a gross spelling error.

It kinda sets a tone I really dont want to dance to.......

the main benefit of the wall is you cant get rid of it. There will always be another Obama in the future who cares nothing about enforcing immigration law. No matter what happens the wall will always be there.

Ladders, tunnels, whatever else you want to use may get you through but it will make it harder and will take time to do so. There is a reason walls have been used throughout history.

Show me a thirty foot high wall and I'll show you a thirty one foot tall ladder.

The wall is a grand pandering exercise aimed squarely at paranoid xenophobes, otherwise know as Trump's base constituents.
The wall in Israel works.

By the time someone setups up their 30 foot ladder on the wall, the border guards will be on him. Furthermore, who is going to jump down from the top of a 30 foot wall?
The same people stupid enough to bring only one ladder.
The border guards manning the wall will be happy to load their ladders onto the paddy wagon taking them to detention.

Oh what a good idea.

Not.

Sorry..I refuse to read something that starts out with complete bullshit,promptly followed by a gross spelling error.

It kinda sets a tone I really dont want to dance to.......

There's really no need to read anything these snowflakes post. It's all lies and pure idiocy.

To see the looks on liberal politicians' faces when their illegal immigrant voter base is deported and prevented from voting.

Forum List

Back