What are the benefits of the wall Trump wishes to build?

That's NYC, LA and Detroit.
Then the animals will enjoy the wall keeping the humans out..

Jaguars will go extinct pretty quickly.

They're already on the T&E.
There are no jaguars living near the US/Mexican border, dumbass.

Yes. there are. Albeit, many fewer than just a very few years ago.

And other wild cats and wildlife as well.

Return of the Jaguar? | Science | Smithsonian
Proposed US-Mexico Border Wall Will Have Impacts on Wild Cats and Other Wildlife

Rare jaguar sighting in Arizona, 60 miles north of Mexican border

Trump’s Wall Threatens Last Jaguars in the U.S.

170116-Emrick-border-jaguars-tease_dvdgil
The Mexicans must have eaten them.

Besides really stupid RWNJs, their biggest enemy right now are conservation agencies. The AZ Game & Fish have live trapped several in order to "study" them. so far, they've killed every single one and, last I knew, had no plans to stop trapping them.

I wish to know all the possible benefits of the wall.
A right wing, "feel good" policy.
Even your Hillary voted for a border fence to keep illegals out.
It's ok when libs do it, just not people who actually care about us.

At least you admit Secty Clinton "actually care about us".

You fools might want to take a good long look at what is already there and what would be required to build trumps dumb wall.

Or not.

You fools might want to take a good long look at what is already there and what would be required to build trumps dumb wall.

Or not.
The subject has already been investigated ad nauseum.

Show me a thirty foot high wall and I'll show you a thirty one foot tall ladder.

The wall is a grand pandering exercise aimed squarely at paranoid xenophobes, otherwise know as Trump's base constituents.

Or not.
Hillary voted for a fence to keep illegals out. You don't understand that?

Show me a thirty foot high wall and I'll show you a thirty one foot tall ladder.

The wall is a grand pandering exercise aimed squarely at paranoid xenophobes, otherwise know as Trump's base constituents.
The wall in Israel works.

By the time someone setups up their 30 foot ladder on the wall, the border guards will be on him. Furthermore, who is going to jump down from the top of a 30 foot wall?

By the time someone setups up their 30 foot ladder on the wall, the border guards will be on him. Furthermore, who is going to jump down from the top of a 30 foot wall?
The same people stupid enough to bring only one ladder.

You know why you fools NEVER get this right?

You've never been there. You have no clue what you're talking about.

Obama hired addition Border Patrol agents to a total of more than 18,500 for well under the total 2000 mile border.

Take off your shoes and do the math. There are now so many BP agents on our southern border that they can just about hold hands.

No terrorists, no Muslims have ever come across from the south.

OTOH, how many have come into the US across other (wide open) borders?

Dead animals and destruction of natural habitats..

That is my only concern with the border wall.
The only solution I can think of is to leave openings for wildlife and heavily guard them.

Which people would easily crawl through.

And, what makes you think a very secretive jaguar will crawl through a hole that is "heavily guarded"?

The only solution I can think of is to leave openings for wildlife and heavily guard them.
Just turn them into live traps for humans, then occasionally have someone collect the bones..

Yeah.....are you saying turkey and deer are smarter than mexicans?

Which people would easily crawl through.

And, what makes you think a very secretive jaguar will crawl through a hole that is "heavily guarded"?
Like a doggy door..

Forum List

Back