What are the benefits of the wall Trump wishes to build?

Since the Trumptards can't stop crowing about how much illegal immigration is DOWN this year,

seems to me that's the best argument not to waste hundreds of billions on this pork project.
Build the wall and bring that number to zero. We want the wall there in case another democrat gets voted in. There's no chance the dems will ever vote against funding the wall once their new voter base is eliminated.

Every year there are about 500,000 over stay visa and large numbers are coming from Canada and overseas. Are you going to build a net?

Since the Trumptards can't stop crowing about how much illegal immigration is DOWN this year,

seems to me that's the best argument not to waste hundreds of billions on this pork project.
Build the wall and bring that number to zero. We want the wall there in case another democrat gets voted in. There's no chance the dems will ever vote against funding the wall once their new voter base is eliminated.

There are about 500,000 over stay visa large numbers are coming from Canada and overseas. Are you going to build a net?
That's next.

I wish to know all the possible benefits of the wall.
It keeps Wetbacks and other disease ridden third world people out of the country. It provides safety for law abiding citizens of the United States. It creates jobs too.
If your "job creator" class did not want them here never would have been.
The right wing is probably invested in "wall options".
Has Nieto's check arrived yet?

You are asking the wrong person. You should ask Trump because he lied again.

I wish to know all the possible benefits of the wall.
Dead animals and destruction of natural habitats..
That's NYC, LA and Detroit.
Then the animals will enjoy the wall keeping the humans out..

Jaguars will go extinct pretty quickly.

They're already on the T&E.
There are no jaguars living near the US/Mexican border, dumbass.

Yes there are.
Are you really this ignorant? You don't even know about the jaguars living in the remote parts of the border-------- let alone talking about illegals and walls?

Trump’s Wall Threatens Last Jaguars in the U.S.

Last edited:
Dead animals and destruction of natural habitats..
That's NYC, LA and Detroit.
Then the animals will enjoy the wall keeping the humans out..

Jaguars will go extinct pretty quickly.

They're already on the T&E.
There are no jaguars living near the US/Mexican border, dumbass.

Yes there are.
Are you really this ignorant? You don't even know about the jaguars living in the remote parts of the border-------- let alone taking about illegals and walls?

Trump’s Wall Threatens Last Jaguars in the U.S.
I think everyone should have a pet jaguar and be able to share your yacht.

Does it offend you criminals alien are being stopped in far greater numbers than obastard ever allowed?

Does it offend you that you're lying?

President Obama deported more undocumented than any previous president. Especially criminals.

Ask yourself why the Rs always refuse to even discuss an immigration bill.
Big fat lie. Obama change the definition of "deportation" to make his numbers look better.

Why do we need a so-called "immigration bill?" All we need to do is enforce the laws on the books.

So------
1. How was the numbers handled before?
2. Did Trump change those numbers then?

Like the Unemployment rate was wrong during the campaign. Now Trump said it's 100% accurate. Very funny.

Show me a thirty foot high wall and I'll show you a thirty one foot tall ladder.

The wall is a grand pandering exercise aimed squarely at paranoid xenophobes, otherwise know as Trump's base constituents.
The wall in Israel works.

By the time someone setups up their 30 foot ladder on the wall, the border guards will be on him. Furthermore, who is going to jump down from the top of a 30 foot wall?

Who is going to jump down from the top of 30 foot wall? I know you would.

But smart Mexicans will use a rope dummy.

Show me a thirty foot high wall and I'll show you a thirty one foot tall ladder.

The wall is a grand pandering exercise aimed squarely at paranoid xenophobes, otherwise know as Trump's base constituents.

By the time someone setups up their 30 foot ladder on the wall, the border guards will be on him. Furthermore, who is going to jump down from the top of a 30 foot wall?
The same people stupid enough to bring only one ladder.

This is so funny. I can't stop laughing.

Actually I think they will leave the ladder on south side so others can use it. Then use a rope to climb down.
Since BP cannot see the other side of wall all they have to do is hide then wait till it's clear.

Who is going to jump down from the top of 30 foot wall? I know you would.

But smart Mexicans will use a rope dummy.

That won't help them when the border patrol is waiting for them at the bottom.

Actually, you ignoramous, the wall may work, but Hamas don't go over the wall, they dig tunnels. In fact, Israel is a prime example of how a wall DOESN'T work..

Wrong. Israeli records show the wall works. When is the last time you heard about some suicide bomber blowing up a restaurant in Israel? It was before the wall was built.

They did tunnels, but the Israelis find them all. Tunnel digging is easy to detect.

You would know all this stuff if you weren't such a fucking moron. You have to be brain damaged to be a snowflake. That's all you proved.

Your wall comparisons is like comparing a spaghetti and a barbed wires.

Actually I think they will leave the ladder on south side so others can use it. Then use a rope to climb down.
Since BP cannot see the other side of wall all they have to do is hide then wait till it's clear.

All your schemes require the wall to be totally unmanned. Do you really imagine the border patrol is that stupid? Do you imagine they would leave ladders left by illegals up against the wall?

You are just too stupid for words to describe. Your schemes require the government to be as stupid as you are.

Actually, you ignoramous, the wall may work, but Hamas don't go over the wall, they dig tunnels. In fact, Israel is a prime example of how a wall DOESN'T work..

Wrong. Israeli records show the wall works. When is the last time you heard about some suicide bomber blowing up a restaurant in Israel? It was before the wall was built.

They did tunnels, but the Israelis find them all. Tunnel digging is easy to detect.

You would know all this stuff if you weren't such a fucking moron. You have to be brain damaged to be a snowflake. That's all you proved.

Your wall comparisons is like comparing a spaghetti and a barbed wires.

Mmmmm, no, my comparison is like a 30 foot wall compared with a 30 foot wall.

Since all the 9/11 terrorists got here by plane, I figure that the wall needs to be about 45,000 feet high to be effective.

All your schemes require the wall to be totally unmanned. Do you really imagine the border patrol is that stupid? Do you imagine they would leave ladders left by illegals up against the wall?

You are just too stupid for words to describe. Your schemes require the government to be as stupid as you are.
Ladders can be moved, genius. Tunnels can and will be built. Over 40% of all people here illegally do not come through the southern border.

You are right BP they are not that stupid and they are very good in keeping the borders secure.

Since you cannot see the other side of the wall --------- Can you see a ladder leaning against the south side of the wall? Why would stupid Mexicans even leave the ladder there in a first place?

Ladders can be moved, genius. Tunnels can and will be built. Over 40% of all people here illegally do not come through the southern border.
And border guards can arrest people using ladders, and sensors can detect tunnels being dug.

Only a true dumbshit imagines stopping 60% of the problem isn't worth the effort.

No matter how you look at it, you're a moron. There's a simple solution to every scheme you mention.

You are right BP they are not that stupid and they are very good in keeping the borders secure.

Since you cannot see the other side of the wall --------- Can you see a ladder leaning against the south side of the wall? Why would stupid Mexicans even leave the ladder there in a first place?

Guards sitting in towers built into the wall can see both sides of it, moron.

As for the ladders, that's a good question: Why would stupid Mexicans leave a ladder there when the border patrol is going to confiscate it?

You really are some special kind of stupid.

Forum List

Back