What are the top 10 sh*tholes that nobody wants to visit?

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
here is a great article from a conservative blog - is anyone surprised that TWO American cities that are fully in Democrat control made the list?

I know that I'm not

anybody disagree with this list? it looks pretty solid to me...

Top 10 Shi*holes Nobody Wants to Visit

1. Haiti
2. Anywhere ending in "-stan" (or Iran)
3. Tecoman, Mexico
4. Somalia
5. North Korea
6. Venezuela

7. Detroit
8. New Orleans
9. India
10. Anywhere in Africa where you have to walk somewhere to get water

here is a great article from a conservative blog - is anyone surprised that TWO American cities that are fully in Democrat control made the list?

I know that I'm not

1. Haiti
3. Tecoman, Mexico
4. Somalia
5. North Korea
6. Venezuela

7. Detroit
8. New Orleans
9. India
That's pretty comprehensive........maybe add Turkey...it's getting pretty bad there as well

Last year over 10 million people visited The French Quarter in New Orleans alone.

the tourist spot; where the streets are vigilantly guarded and patrolled

no one ventures into the surrounding areas

I know that I'm not

1. Haiti
3. Tecoman, Mexico
4. Somalia
5. North Korea
6. Venezuela

7. Detroit
8. New Orleans
9. India
Holy shit, I'd love to be able to visit North Korea without having one of their "minders" telling me where I can and can't go.

And with a bottle of truth serum so I could find out what the people there are really thinking.

I know that I'm not

1. Haiti
3. Tecoman, Mexico
4. Somalia
5. North Korea
6. Venezuela

7. Detroit
8. New Orleans
9. India
For me the top shitholes are places controlled by republicans. Detroit is not bad and if i was younger i would move there to rebuild the city republicans destroyed. As for new orleans thank boosh.

`
#1 - New York City
#2 - Chicago
#3 - Texas
#4 - Alabama
#5 - Mississippi
#6 - Georgia
#7- South Carolina
#8 - Tennessee
#9- Kentucky
#10- Arizona

I know that I'm not

1. Haiti
3. Tecoman, Mexico
4. Somalia
5. North Korea
6. Venezuela

7. Detroit
8. New Orleans
9. India
For me the top shitholes are places controlled by republicans. Detroit is not bad and if i was younger i would move there to rebuild the city republicans destroyed. As for new orleans thank boosh.
You do know that Detroit has been in Democrat hands for over 55 years?

I know that I'm not

1. Haiti
3. Tecoman, Mexico
4. Somalia
5. North Korea
6. Venezuela

7. Detroit
8. New Orleans
9. India
That is the only reason I would consider going there to help rebuild. And you do know capitalism failed there?

I know that I'm not

1. Haiti
3. Tecoman, Mexico
4. Somalia
5. North Korea
6. Venezuela

7. Detroit
8. New Orleans
9. India
That is the only reason I would consider going there to help rebuild. And you do know capitalism failed there?
Democrats don't practice capitalism.

If the people of Detroit woke up and started following solid conservative principles of self-reliance and personal responsibility, free market entrepreneurship, and sound ethical practices, I'd consider helping them as well.

Since they won't do any of that, they'll continue to look and act like the shithole they are.

If the people of Detroit woke up and started following solid conservative principles of self reliance and personal responsibility, free market entrepreneurship, and sound ethical practices, I'd consider helping them as well.

Since they won't do any of that, they'll continue to look and act like the shithole they are.

Since Detroit is 82% black, the label of shit hole confirms EXACTLY the criticism cascading on Trump and his merry band of Trump cultists on blatant RACISM.

There are places in L.A. that are such shitholes that it's acknowledged that a White person would be risking his life if he ventured into the neighborhood. Likewise Chicago. If a White kid is found dead in any one of those neighborhoods the first thing Cops ask is "what the hell was he doing there". I saw an article in the Phoenix paper of a college kid found dead in a "known crack house". At the time the Phoenix cops were cracking down on jaywalking.

I know that I'm not

1. Haiti
3. Tecoman, Mexico
4. Somalia
5. North Korea
6. Venezuela

7. Detroit
8. New Orleans
9. India

Here is my list

1. Washington DC
2. Detroit
3. The entire left coast
4. Baltimore
5. Chicago
6. New England area.
7. Haiti
8. Islamic countries (take your pick)
9. timbuktoo
10. Revert to #1

Let's see:

1. Africa
2. Europe
3. South America
4. Central America/Caribbean
5. Asia
6. Middle East
7. Australia/South Pacific
8. India
9. Canada
10. Mexico

Honorable Mention: Anywhere else I missed that isn't part of the United States of America

Forum List

Back