🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Are the US Goals In Ukraine?

liberals were incensed that the U.S. invaded Iraq.....i guess 18 or so UN resolutions weren't enough...:cuckoo:

anybody here think the 'economic enforcement' that Obama has imposed will defeat Putin.......? :lol:

and where is the UN resolution.....Russia vetoed it.....:rolleyes:

Obama's sanctions were a joke, even as he announced they were the harshest in post war history. Either he doesn't know what he is doing, or he is lying to the American people.

what other sanctions have been made against Russia since the Cold War....i doubt much if any...so technically he's probably right but it's a misleading ploy.....which the media will use to help him save face....

i doubt Obama is going to do much more....the EU doesn't want to engage in real sanctions.....and Obama needs to be on Putin's nice side to deal with Syria, Iran, etc....hell maybe this little coup was payment to Putin.....:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
No, it isn't a hoax. International law may be hard to implement and enforce, but it has been done. The book of laws are the current active resolutions passed by the UN, which includes the approval of the Security Council. If a country or group of countries believe a treaty or resolution has been ignored or violated it has the option and process to have it heard in the UN or when appropriate the International Court of Justice at The Hague.

The First Gulf War or "Desert Storm" was implemented with the passage of Resolutions that inlcluded 660 through 668. Those resolutions gave 34 nations internationally recognized legal right to use military force against Iraq to force the removal of Irag forces from Kuwait.

This is not a new concept. The Korean War was fought with a UN Resolution and by a coalition of UN forces.

:rofl::rofl:

you and Rabbi are showing naivete on this one. The UN has enforcement powers??? really??? Does the UN have an army? Don't be silly, the UN only has the military of member countries and they will only act if they think its in their national interests.

UN resolutions were why the first gulf war was engaged in???? :lol::lol: they were an excuse not a reason.

As to international law, the international chamber of commerce in Paris has more authority than the UN, and its a joke too.

but I am still waiting for one of you to tell me where I can get a copy of the international statutes that are binding on every country in the world and will be enforced by the UN :lol::lol::lol:

Most enforcement comes in the form of specific economic sanctions. You seem to lazy to go the the UN site and find out how all the sanctions work and are working all over the world to force countries into compliance with international laws and UN Resolutions such as 2127 against The Central African Republic.

He need not go to the UN website because what you are saying is pure bullshit.

:rofl::rofl:

you and Rabbi are showing naivete on this one. The UN has enforcement powers??? really??? Does the UN have an army? Don't be silly, the UN only has the military of member countries and they will only act if they think its in their national interests.

UN resolutions were why the first gulf war was engaged in???? :lol::lol: they were an excuse not a reason.

As to international law, the international chamber of commerce in Paris has more authority than the UN, and its a joke too.

but I am still waiting for one of you to tell me where I can get a copy of the international statutes that are binding on every country in the world and will be enforced by the UN :lol::lol::lol:

Most enforcement comes in the form of specific economic sanctions. You seem to lazy to go the the UN site and find out how all the sanctions work and are working all over the world to force countries into compliance with international laws and UN Resolutions such as 2127 against The Central African Republic.

He certainly has the right to be as uninformed and ignorant of world politics as you. It's a free country. It's just more fun and educational to debate and conversate with folks who are not to lazy to look stuff up, maybe do some research, check out some links or suggested sites and know some stuff about some stuff. It gets boring debating people who just think stuff up in their heads or work from something they heard on the radio or TV from some media talker person.

He certainly has the right to be as uninformed and ignorant of world politics as you. It's a free country. It's just more fun and educational to debate and conversate with folks who are not to lazy to look stuff up, maybe do some research, check out some links or suggested sites and know some stuff about some stuff. It gets boring debating people who just think stuff up in their heads or work from something they heard on the radio or TV from some media talker person.

Excuse me ding dong, when was the Ukrainian matter referred to the ICJ and how did they rule?

Ohhh, the matter hasn't been referred yet? Then STFU.

Last edited:
liberals were incensed that the U.S. invaded Iraq.....i guess 18 or so UN resolutions weren't enough...:cuckoo:

anybody here think the 'economic enforcement' that Obama has imposed will defeat Putin.......? :lol:

and where is the UN resolution.....Russia vetoed it.....:rolleyes:

Obama's sanctions were a joke, even as he announced they were the harshest in post war history. Either he doesn't know what he is doing, or he is lying to the American people.

what other sanctions have been made against Russia since the Cold War....i doubt much if any...so technically he's probably right but it's a misleading ploy.....which the media will use to help him save face....

i doubt Obama is going to do much more....the EU doesn't want to engage in real sanctions.....and Obama needs to be on Putin's nice side to deal with Syria, Iran, etc....hell maybe this little coup was payment to Putin.....:eusa_whistle:

Congress passed the Magnitsky Act. Russia retaliated by limiting adoptions. But that's about it. So yes, technically Obama was correct, but no it was not meaningful at all. Pretty much the definition of his presidency.

Excuse me ding dong, when was the Ukrainian matter referred to the ICJ and how did the rule?

No sir, I will not STFU. To me your response is just a punky ass cowardly way to refuse to admit you have lost an agrument. This was not a debate about the ICJ being involved with Crimea. The poster never heard of the ICJ or any other kind of international court. The argument has been that there was no such court and no way to enforce any kind of international law. He seemed pretty friggin confident and sure no such court existed and there was absolutely no way to enforce any such imaginary laws. I don't know how or why you got involved other than you perhaps had the need to try and bully someone of call someone names or somehow give yourself an ego boost, but that ain't my problem. You're the dumb ass that sided with the other dumb ass and claimed my comments on the subject were bullshit. So now maybe you should STFU before you make a bigger fool of yourself.

Last edited:

Excuse me ding dong, when was the Ukrainian matter referred to the ICJ and how did the rule?

No sir, I will not STFU. To me your response is just a punky ass cowardly way to refuse to admit you have lost an agrument. This was not a debate about the ICJ being involved with Crimea. The poster never heard of the ICJ or any other kind of international court. The argument has been that there was no such court and no way to enforce any kind of international law. He seemed pretty friggin confident and sure no such court existed and there was absolutely no way to enforce any such imaginary laws. I don't know how or why you got involved other than you perhaps had the need to try and bully someone of call someone names or somehow give yourself an ego boost, but that ain't my problem. You're the dumb ass that sided with the other dumb ass and claimed my comments on the subject were bullshit. So now maybe you should STFU before you make a bigger fool of yourself.

He's a jew-hating clown. It's too late for that.

Your just pissed Crimea doesn't want to be part of the US puppet government in Kiev run by the IMF, Zionists, and anti-Russian nazi ukrainians.

Move to Israel, at least live in the country you are first loyal to you scum.

Your just pissed Crimea doesn't want to be part of the US puppet government in Kiev run by the IMF, Zionists, and anti-Russian nazi ukrainians.

Move to Israel, at least live in the country you are first loyal to you scum.

Speaking of jew-hating clowns....

You calling me a clown you goblin? You don't even deny your first loyalty to israel. Piss off

Last edited:
I don't know how or why you got involved other than you perhaps had the need to try and bully someone of call someone names or somehow give yourself an ego boost, but that ain't my problem. You're the dumb ass that sided with the other dumb ass and claimed my comments on the subject were bullshit. So now maybe you should STFU before you make a bigger fool of yourself.

Goddammit. Quit stonewalling.

When was the Ukrainian matter referred to the ICJ and how did the rule?

I don't know how or why you got involved other than you perhaps had the need to try and bully someone of call someone names or somehow give yourself an ego boost, but that ain't my problem. You're the dumb ass that sided with the other dumb ass and claimed my comments on the subject were bullshit. So now maybe you should STFU before you make a bigger fool of yourself.

Of course it was referred, you ignorant low life shit-eating cumstain. Prove it wasn't.

Of course it was referred, you ignorant low life shit-eating cumstain. Prove it wasn't.

Here we go sperm handler, a copy of the court's docket. Remove the cum from your face then locate it for me.

For the record, for folks interested, the U.N. Security Council met and voted on a draft Resolution on Saturday, 15 March. This is technically the first step in any potential legal challage that might be acted on by the U.N. ICJ. Sort of a priliminary hearing.

The draft resolution declared the election in Crimea to be illegal.

The following declared the election illegal:
ARGENTINA
AUSTRALIA
CHAD
CHILE
JORDAN
LITHUANIA
LUXEMBOURG
NIGERIA
REPUBLIC OF KOREA
RAWANDA
FRANCE
UNITED KINGDOM
UNITED STATES

The Peoples Republic of China abstained from voting.

As a permanent member of the Security Council the Russian Federation vetoed the Resolution.

For the record, for folks interested, the U.N. Security Council met and voted on a draft Resolution on Saturday, 15 March. This is technically the first step in any potential legal challage that might be acted on by the U.N. ICJ. Sort of a priliminary hearing.

ARGENTINA
AUSTRALIA
CHAD
CHILE
JORDAN
LITHUANIA
LUXEMBOURG
NIGERIA
REPUBLIC OF KOREA
RAWANDA
FRANCE
UNITED KINGDOM
UNITED STATES

As a permanent member of the Security Council the Russian Federation vetoed the Resolution.

Crimea's people voted and are happy. Nothing else matters does it now?

ARGENTINA
AUSTRALIA
CHAD
CHILE
JORDAN
LITHUANIA
LUXEMBOURG
NIGERIA
REPUBLIC OF KOREA
RAWANDA
FRANCE
UNITED KINGDOM
UNITED STATES

Folks along the Crimean/Ukraine border are kind of pissed off (both sides) about their dogs not being able to run loose due to them getting blown up in the recently installed Russian mine fields. The dogs haven't been taught to read in Russian or Ukrainian. They don't even know what the skull and crossbones mean. As long as the Russians don't give the Ukrainians cause to turn Svoboda and the other nationalist loose things should run just fine.

The Tatars that live in Crimea that are being told to give up their property don't like your fucking illegal election....shitstain.

What about the Ukrainians being kidnapped and tortured in Crimea by your fellow thugs? One was buried today after being found naked and tortured to death for wanting to enlist in the Ukraine military when your fellow Russian goons showed up.

Or what about the Ukrainian warrant officer shot and killed today by Russian scum.

ARGENTINA
AUSTRALIA
CHAD
CHILE
JORDAN
LITHUANIA
LUXEMBOURG
NIGERIA
REPUBLIC OF KOREA
RAWANDA
FRANCE
UNITED KINGDOM
UNITED STATES

Last edited:

Forum List

Back