What are you eating right now!!!!!!!?????

Pork Chops,ranch beans,baked potatoe,salad....and a beer...you guess which brand!

Hagbard Celine said:
Mashed potatoes and gravy and a buscuit from Church's Chicken.
sure wish they were in Northern Nevada...use to go all the time in Arizona...miss the chicken,fries,cole slaw and at least two chilies....

Hagbard Celine said:
Bud Light!:laugh:

ya think?humm maybe I better change Brands..I am becomming way too predictable....LOL....Gotcha..Coors Light!

Does what I had for dinner tonight count
as "right now"?

Should be close enough.

I has sushi. Several unagi (barbecued eel),
several raw tuna and one raw octopus.

Washed down with sake boilermakers; several of them too.

Ma-a-a-a-n, it was so good I could eat it again for breakfast.
Might have to have coffee and tea instead of the boilermakers, tho'.

Two slices of Sourdough Bread from Panera Bread. Memphis doesn't have a Panera Bread so when I go to Oklahoma, I have to pick up a dozen or so bages, 2 or 3 loafs of bread, etc.

I <3 Panera Bread.

so I am having a 'Double Cheese Burger' fries and a old fashioned coke...shame on me!...lol

Bonnie said:
Im having a Zone protein bar in chocolate mint flavor.

damn I would have shared my 'Cheeseburger' with ya...but ya are too young and too health conscious....sigh!...just kidding I was young once too!...now i'm going into the kitchen to plan dinner for tonight...the grandkids are stopping by for the freebee on gramps....so steak,baked potatoe.and maybe a Chefs salad is in order....enjoy the protein bar though!
:eek:

archangel said:
damn I would have shared my 'Cheeseburger' with ya...but ya are too young and too health conscious....sigh!...just kidding I was young once too!...now i'm going into the kitchen to plan dinner for tonight...the grandkids are stopping by for the freebee on gramps....so steak,baked potatoe.and maybe a Chefs salad is in order....enjoy the protein bar though!
:eek:

LOL I save my cheeseburgers for the weekend. Sounds like a good dinner though!!

Forum List

Back