What are you eating right now!!!!!!!?????

archangel said:
A sloppy Joe and a Bud Light/Coors light..and I really don't care what y'all think about me or this dinner choice...so there!.......... :2guns: :eek:
What is tonight? BYOB to the local elementary school cafeteria? Hahaha :laugh:

Hagbard Celine said:
What is tonight? BYOB to the local elementary school cafeteria? Hahaha :laugh:

I would not know...Graduated from elementary school...back about 1956...what is the prequestite for BYOB now...lol! And by the way my sloppy joes are made with steak and include adult beverage! :eek:

The new chicken parmesan sub from Subway. Something halfway decent from Subway! Still overpriced, but not nearly as bad as Quizno's.

The ClayTaurus said:
The new chicken parmesan sub from Subway. Something halfway decent from Subway! Still overpriced, but not nearly as bad as Quizno's.

That is a good sub! It would be better if it had pepperoni in it.

Currently drinking water. I had some candy earlier.

Hagbard Celine said:
Pasta Weesie with shrimps and mushrooms and bread with olive oil for dipping. and a glass of apple juice. Yeah!

Being of Italian decent...who would dip bread in just "Olive Oil"? Beyond my meger comprehension..YUK! and "Pasta with weesies? ya mean the American version of pasta with hot dog pieces....LOL

A Honey Nut Cheerios Milk&Cereal Bar:

For people who think pouring a bowl of cereal is still just too much work!

archangel said:
Being of Italian decent...who would dip bread in just "Olive Oil"? Beyond my meger comprehension..YUK! and "Pasta with weesies? ya mean the American version of pasta with hot dog pieces....LOL
No meathead, leftover pasta weesi with mushrooms and shrimp in alfredo sauce from Carrabbas and the olive oil had little pesto and garlic spices mixed in with it. We all know you're Italian...not a day goes by where you don't mention it. Enough already! Mama mia!:laugh:

Late lunch...chicken sandwich...left over from last night...sigh! and a coke!

Country fried steak with gravy and a side of mashed potatoes with gravy and a side of ocra with a biscuit from Church's chicken. All eaten with the aid of a spork. And a cup of milk for strong bones.:D

Vegetable soup with diced ham added, and a side salad of tomatoes and mozzarella cheese drizzled with olive oil.

Hagbard Celine said:
No meathead, leftover pasta weesi with mushrooms and shrimp in alfredo sauce from Carrabbas and the olive oil had little pesto and garlic spices mixed in with it. We all know you're Italian...not a day goes by where you don't mention it. Enough already! Mama mia!:laugh:

however if it makes ya feel better...next week I will be German...after all I am Heinz 57! :eek:

mom4 said:
Chicken Amandine---casserole with curry, rice, chicken, almonds, mushrooms, and cheese

never mind...just send the receipt(pun)...I can cook!

Forum List

Back