What are you eating right now!!!!!!!?????

archangel said:
really...damn I love a gal with a real sense of humor...I will think about it! :eek:

Damn...just checked out your Dob on the other board...too young...your dob is just one year older than my youngest daughter...guess this will have to be a platonic relationship...but the dinner still sounds great...just no dessert for me....sigh! :cry:

archangel said:
Damn...just checked out your Dob on the other board...too young...your dob is just one year older than my youngest daughter...guess this will have to be a platonic relationship...but the dinner still sounds great...just no dessert for me....sigh! :cry:

Well, I just thought it would be fun to joke around. Truth is, I love my husband!

mom4 said:
Well, I just thought it would be fun to joke around. Truth is, I love my husband!

Flirting is good for the soul..NOOO! Hey I wish ya the best wishes...and have a great 'New Years' too...still ya made my day with the fun banter!

archangel said:
Flirting is good for the soul..NOOO! Hey I wish ya the best wishes...and have a great 'New Years' too...still ya made my day with the fun banter!

I just received a pm from MOM...she said I gave her neg rep...If so it was a error..I sent her...I thought positive for her sense of humor!...please correct this mistake!

Coffee, scrambled eggs, steak, and whole wheat english muffin... Mmmm.

Missed lunch and had a lite breakfast....sooo the old combo will work! :teeth:

Soup, peanut butter sammich, and french caramel cream coffee. Mmmmm.

Forum List

Back