What are you listening to?

Earlier I was listening to Béla Bartók "String Quartet No. 5", on the record player.

You Tube being amazing, they have all of Bartók's String Quartet's uploaded.

The painting in the background of course, this is Wassily Kandinsky's "Composition VIII" from 1923, Kandinsky's early Bauhaus period....I love Kandinsky, one of my favourite artists.

This is the Allegro from "String Quartet No. 5":

Then I listened to Imarhan, who are Tuareg from Algeria and are on City Slang Records which is owned and run by some friends of our's in Berlin:

City Slang Records

Imarhan

The whole Imarhan album is completely astonishing.

This is Imarhan's song "Tahabort" which is amazing, incredibly intricate guitar work and in general just extraordinary noise, they're on tour throughout Europa this month and also March, we must go and watch them do their thing:

Edited to add comment.

This is for Ted "8 mistresses" Cruz.

Connie Francis "Lipstick On Your Collar" released on 7" in 1959 on MGM Records, the B Side is "Frankie"

The point you are idiotically trying to make Mr. Only 883 posts in SIX YEARS Yes Hello I'm A Troll Sock Puppet. Whilst the lyrics to a German are ridiculous, to Trolls they would post this thinking people believe the below, Trolls not being very clever:

DIE EIER VON SATAN (THE BALLS OF SATAN) by TOOL

"Lead singer Maynard Keenan wrote this. It sounds kind of ridiculous because it is in German, but once you understand what he wrote it's quite funny and meaningful. The majority of people listening to this song are going to hear a passionate German speaker and an enraptured, cheering crowed, which they will automatically associate to Hitler his many public speeches."

The point you are idiotically trying to make Mr. Only 883 posts in SIX YEARS Yes Hello I'm A Troll Sock Puppet. Whilst the lyrics to a German are ridiculous, to Trolls they would post this thinking people believe the below, Trolls not being very clever:

"Lead singer Maynard Keenan wrote this. It sounds kind of ridiculous because it is in German, but once you understand what he wrote it's quite funny and meaningful. The majority of people listening to this song are going to hear a passionate German speaker and an enraptured, cheering crowed, which they will automatically associate to Hitler his many public speeches."

I'm well aware what the song is about. Figured it would get a rise out of you ;) Why so defensive Eva?

Last edited:

Figured it would get a rise out of you ;)

Yes because you're a Troll and that was DELIBERATE Flame Bait.

This 42 pages and 400 plus posts and SUDDENLY that's your FIRST post....you don't kid anyone, I know your random other posts....so who told you to attempt to mess up my thread? The other name you post for ie. The Sock's Sock?

I'm well aware what the song is about. Figured it would get a rise out of you ;)

Make the most of your Trolling Flame Baiting, because as it's my thread I can have this thread requested locked for a clean-up shall we say.

Then you can post where you're more suited, say FZ.

I'm well aware what the song is about. Figured it would get a rise out of you ;)

Make the most of your Trolling Flame Baiting, because as it's my thread I can have this thread requested locked for a clean-up shall we say.

I posted a work of art. Why the hostility? I thought you might like it.

I posted a work of art. Why the hostility? I thought you might like it.

Idiot, you obviously have already forgotten your previous comment:

"I'm well aware what the song is about. Figured it would get a rise out of you ;)"

Forum List

Back