What are you listening to?

There's got to be better woman options out there somewhere, in Transylvania. Trust me, there has to be. Just pick anyone at random. That one will be better!! Ask her if I'm wrong. And then you can begin living your life the way it should be.

Last edited:
BTW, about patience, I raised two girls through middle school, high school, and college, and now med school by myself. I am a very patient person.

When you hit the wall of my patience, you will know it. You're getting free time because I liked you, and i think you can be a good person once you get a life, and stop battling bats in the sewer and getting over your urge for that wicked old witch.

Last edited:
You're taking care of a bat infestation in the sewer? Where the fuck do you live? Transylvania?
Damn... and you're not even faking it... where the fuck is your memory... lol...
When you hit the wall of my patience, you will know it.
As I said... ah, screw that... that's how you roll... nutcase...

sHa_dielaughing.gif

batman-bat.gif

Last edited:
I woke up this morning, my furnace stopped working. (literally)I went to my old Saturn, she stopped turning. I biked (as in Bicycle) it, and the tires went flat. Sometimes, you just can't win for losing...

Forum List

Back