What are you listening to?

Jus sayin... You will see...

I like you, you're a nice guy. But she won't allow that. And if you're nice to me, she will turn on you like she turned on me. No shit there, that's the truth.

I don't know about you, but I'm not here to be controlled by some drugged up, crazy, ragged old skinny bitch, on fucking coke and heroin.

That's just not what I'm here for...

You do you.

And leave me alone.

I wanted to leave you all in your little miserable world. Fucking little ankle biters.

I'm tired of that shit. I was the highlight of that board.

And you guys chose to protect a child molesting sex offender over me.... That's bullshit! I don't want to have anything to do with you folks anymore. You make me feel dirty just by looking at you....

I wanted to leave you all in your little miserable world. Fucking little ankle biters.

I'm tired of that shit. I was the highlight of that board.

And you guys chose to protect a child molesting sex offender over me.... That's bullshit! I don't want to have anything to do with you folks anymore. You make me feel dirty just by looking at you....
So I was right, you are here to cry....
So get the fuck outta here, and go back to your pedophile board! You fucking pervert!
Make me... clown..

rofl.gif

1668165118017.png
1668165153104.png

I grew up with this type of music .I love it .I sure wish they still ad the old honky tonks that were here when aia was child in the 1960s
Me too! I'm younger then you. A bit. I worked in a bar-honky tonk. it was called the Wagon wheel. It had live bands.. and good music. The music was good... and so was the fun.
I grew up with this type of music .I love it .I sure wish they still ad the old honky tonks that were here when aia was child in the 1960s
lol? remember it. i'm onto texas?

I play many of his songs! I'm from NY, Long Island... BJ is my idol along with the Beatles. I used to play all the bars out there when I was young.

Forum List

Back