What are you listening to?

I wanted to leave you all in your little miserable world. Fucking little ankle biters.
It's not that easy... I like to bite your ankles some more and see you whine about your misery....
I'm tired of that shit. I was the highlight of that board.
lol... you bored us to death with your paranoid bullshit... and Billy Joel... you are a very dim light...
And you guys chose to protect a child molesting sex offender over me.... That's bullshit! I don't want to have anything to do with you folks anymore. You make me feel dirty just by looking at you....
Like I said, I luv to see you whine... spartacus...

:hhello:

It's not that easy... I like to bite your ankles some more and see you whine about your misery....

lol... you bored us to death with your paranoid bullshit... and Billy Joel... you are a very dim light...

Like I said, I luv to see you whine... spartacus...

:hhello:

So why are you here, still biting my ankle, you little boring shit? Go home! I liked you and I won't fight with you.

You'll realize one day...

So why are you here, still biting my ankle, you little boring shit? Go home! I liked you and I won't fight with you.

You'll realize one day...
lol... this is home... well, more like a vacation home these days but I still like to do some ankle biting to people who have it coming... and you're on the list... ok, you're not very high on the list but since I've nothing better to do...

:coffee:

lol... this is home... well, more like a vacation home these days but I still like to do some ankle biting to people who have it coming... and you're on the list... ok, you're not very high on the list but since I've nothing better to do...

:coffee:

Yep! I knew it! You wouldn't post while I'm online. I had to drop off for a little while before you would post.

You're a coward dude. I hate to say this to you, but you are. And that crazy person whispering in your ear, don't listen! She's going to get you into trouble.

Jus sayin

You don't deserve that, you're a nice guy. You're not gonna fuck her. So stop being a dick and get back to reality. Before I slap you Wil Smith style.

My patience is only so long...

Last edited:
Yep! I knew it! You wouldn't post while I'm online. I had to drop off for a little while before you would post.

You're a coward dude. I hate to say this to you, but you are. And that crazy person whispering in your ear, don't listen! She's going to get you into trouble.

Jus sayin
Don't flatter yourself... as I said, you're not very high on the list and I had to take care off a bat infestation in the sewer...
My patience is only so long...
You keep saying that but you never deliver... your endless whining is getting boring, when does the slapping start?

rofl.gif

You're taking care of a bat infestation in the sewer? Where the fuck do you live? Transylvania?

Dude i know you're in love with her, but you ain't gonna fuck her. Just ask her if she'll fuck you. She won't. You're wasting your time against me.

And you're wasting your time with her. She's a bat-ugly (no pun intended) skinny old drug and alcohol infested woman!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back