What are you listening to?

I had control of our Bluetooth speaker at work for a few hours this morning, broadcasting several of my customized Pandora stations. There was emphasis on a lot of the following:

1. Genesis
2. Ted Nugent
3. Allman Brothers
4. Pink Floyd
5. The Kinks
6. Santana
7. Yes
8. and Joe Walsh

Any Gato Barbieri fans?

The guitar player (link below) is Larry Nass. He played a few years for Gato, who passed in 2016. Larry had many bands through the years and was well known in Ventura County with Mr. Skin and the Eraserheads and the Bombers band. He's no longer with us, passing in 2000. He grew up in Sherwin Acres near my old neighborhood. In his early years my sister played drums in his band from time to time. She played better than me, by far. Her talent came from my Mother's brother, who played drums for Nat King Cole.

Last edited:
Another local from Ventura... Tim Buley Band. Long ago, he was well known as the front man of Tim Buley's Blues Band.
At a Battle of the Bands the drummer had some issues and my sister sat in. It was really fun to watch. Now Tim has mellowed.
By the way, Tim's grumpy brother Pat was the go-to guy for amp and audio repairs for many years. He is/was really good.

I woke up this morning, my furnace stopped working. (literally)I went to my old Saturn, she stopped turning. I biked (as in Bicycle) it, and the tires went flat. Sometimes, you just can't win for losing...

Sometimes you just need to play country music in reverse... :) Hope everything's working out!

I had control of our Bluetooth speaker at work for a few hours this morning, broadcasting several of my customized Pandora stations. There was emphasis on a lot of the following:

1. Genesis
2. Ted Nugent
3. Allman Brothers
4. Pink Floyd
5. The Kinks
6. Santana
7. Yes
8. and Joe Walsh
Great stuff! But there would be no Genesis without the Beatles!? :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back