🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Asian guys got to play with with each night Vs What haunts wester males each night

Kajune

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Asians%2BWins%2521.jpg

This is one of the reasons why western males are very jealous of Asian guys, so jealous that they have to keep saying jealous stuff like "Asian guys have small penis" to compensate for the nightmare they have to endure each night. More dolls for Asian guys to play with Vs More nighmares for western males to endure with http://antiwesterncosplayers.blogspot.com/2015/10/you-westerners-are-not-cute-too_22.html

Last edited:
Enjoyed the part Kiki Sukezane played in Heroes Reborn, and she is quite athletic

poster-thumb_150.jpg

but far too young for any other interest

So Asian men like to play with women who look like ten year olds.

Got it, thanks.

Nope, Asian guys got the most innocent, pure and youthful girls to play with, they look 10 or not what important is they are over 17 which will make them legal so you and other western males can keep jealous towards Asian guys.

Got it, thanks.

Nope, Asian guys got the most innocent, pure and youthful girls to play with, they look 10 or not what important is they are over 17 which will make them legal so you and other western males can keep jealous towards Asian guys.

You should be in jail or a mental hospital, troll.

Got it, thanks.

Nope, keep being jealous, western males have to prey on their cildrens because a 17 years old western girls mostly look in their 24 or over, this explain why westerners committed the largest numbers of pedophile crimes in the world.

Got it, thanks.

You're the Mayor of Creep City.

Got it, thanks.

Nope, keep being jealous..........

Do you forget that someone posted a picture of you the last time you were out on furlough?

I remember the last time I went to San Francisco. All those Asian gals hanging on to white guys, that bothered me. All those cute smart Asian wealthy guys, why? Not my business.

I remember the last time I went to San Francisco. All those Asian gals hanging on to white guys, that bothered me. .......

Don't jump into the 'Stupid Pit' the troll has dug...just don't.

Forum List

Back