What Biblical character does obama remind you of...

to me,

Rehoboam. Divided the country, high taxes.

Mordecai whose wise council to Queen Esther, a woman who came from humble beginning to a position of royalty, helped Esther to remain in a position of power and to help her people from enemies who would crush them.

Likewise, Obama is positioning Hillary to assume her rightful position as president in 2016 where she will protect the middle class from economic enemies who seek to crush them economically. Obama, like Mordecai, will provide sound advice to Hillary as she guides our nation with the wisdom of Solomon, the courage of Deborrah, the cunning of Joshua, and she will ascend Capital Hill and return with new commandments written in her stone cold logic for the people to follow.

Obama is my shephard, I shall not want. He leadeth me beside green pastures of economic recovery and the still waters of peace for his legacies sake. He restores the nations soul for his legacies sake. Though i walk in the shadows of the Evil Tea party, I shall fear not their poised assualt weapons for Obama will protect me. Surely goodness will prevail in the nation all the days of Obama's presidency. Our cups runneth over.

If you like I can provide you right wing nut cases who posted on this thread a musical sound track....

Wind beneath my wings
Pomp and Circumstance

What biblical character does Obama remind you of?

I was sure someone would have answered in Numbers 22:25-30 by now --- the talking ass.

The donkey pressed herself to the wall and pressed Balaam’s foot against the wall, so Balaam struck her again. When the donkey saw the angel of the Lord, she lay down under Balaam; so Balaam was angry and struck the donkey with his stick. Then the Lord opened the mouth of the donkey, and she said to Balaam, “What have I done to you, that you have struck me these three times?” Then Balaam said to the donkey, “Because you have made a mockery of me! If there had been a sword in my hand, I would have killed you by now.” The donkey said to Balaam, “Am I not your donkey on which you have ridden all your life to this day? Have I ever been accustomed to do so to you?” And he said, “No.”

I was sure someone would have answered in Numbers 22:25-30 by now --- the talking ass.

The donkey pressed herself to the wall and pressed Balaam’s foot against the wall, so Balaam struck her again. When the donkey saw the angel of the Lord, she lay down under Balaam; so Balaam was angry and struck the donkey with his stick. Then the Lord opened the mouth of the donkey, and she said to Balaam, “What have I done to you, that you have struck me these three times?” Then Balaam said to the donkey, “Because you have made a mockery of me! If there had been a sword in my hand, I would have killed you by now.” The donkey said to Balaam, “Am I not your donkey on which you have ridden all your life to this day? Have I ever been accustomed to do so to you?” And he said, “No.”

That's like shooting goldfish in a bowl. The ass is the emblem of the Democratic party. Do you think the ass had a teleprompter or did it just wing it? Then again the ass label fits the Rebublican party and its leaders like a glove.

That's like shooting goldfish in a bowl. The ass is the emblem of the Democratic party. Do you think the ass had a teleprompter or did it just wing it? Then again the ass label fits the Rebublican party and its leaders like a glove.

Right on all counts. :)

I still would have voted for Romney over the teleprompted donkey.

I don't know about that. The ass was the one doing what was right. I dont see how Obama can relate.

Sorry bout that,

1. Judas, Obama has betrayed us all, and has defrauded us all.
2. Democrats wanted him so bad they would of voted for him even if he had horns on his head.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The book of Philemon in the bible.

Where Saint Paul tells an escaped slave to return to his master.

It's much like Pres. Obama telling his black voters to stay enslaved and remain loyal to the Democratic plantation.

to me,

Rehoboam. Divided the country, high taxes.

Moses. He is leading the people to the promised land

Joshua - he assumed a position of leadership and prevented a disaster. Johua prevented famine while Obama prevented an economic depression. Joshua saved the people of Egypt and Israel as well, while Obama saved the auto industry.

He has created an economic depression and he hasn't saved any auto industry. The only thing this man knows how to do is cover up the truth of what is really going on. Can you say Benghazi? I can.

Consider this. Had his MB friend, Morsi, been able to pull over that kidnapping ( of US AMB) in order to do the exchange for the Blind Sheik, many of us still would have realized the kidnapping was staged. How much more so with this failed attempt? Obama still has to give up the Blind Sheik to them but needs a new plan now. The other one failed.

The book of Philemon in the bible.

Where Saint Paul tells an escaped slave to return to his master.

It's much like Pres. Obama telling his black voters to stay enslaved and remain loyal to the Democratic plantation.

Kinda like you staying loyal to wife beating sharia?
Jealous??.......... :eusa_angel:

Try grieved to the core. Beating your wife is going to buy you a one way ticket to hell and nothing more, Sunni.

Forum List

Back