What???? Black Support For Trump Jumps To 20%

:lol: It's just so damn funny reading republicans claiming black support for Trump and/or the Republican Party.

IT'S NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN.

August 10, 2016

Trump is currently in fourth place among black voters. You read that correctly: He’s trailing Hillary Clinton, Libertarian Gary Johnson and Green Party nominee Jill Stein. Any one national poll typically has only about 100 African-American respondents — too small a sample to make much of the results. So here’s an average of the four live-interview surveys taken since the conventions, from ABC News/Washington Post, Fox News, Marist, andNBC News/Wall Street Journal:

Trump is in fourth place among black voters .. averaging less than 2%

Fox News did not include Jill Stein in its horse-race question.

Trump’s 2 percent is just flat-out awful. And it doesn’t seem like a statistical fluke: Trump’s lack of appeal among black voters is pretty consistent, at 1 percent to 2 percent across the polls, and he trails Stein in the three post-convention surveys that included her.

enten-blackvoters-1.png

Trump Is In Fourth Place Among Black Voters

:lol: It's never going to happen. Blacks WERE republicans .. you traded us in for racists.

Irony
Why?

Since Civil Rights passed Blacks gave placed their trust and loyalty in Democrats.

LBJ started the 'economic slavery' program, addicting blacks to hand-outs in exchange for the power they gained through the passage of Civil Rights. LBJ even said of the program, "I'll have those ni@@ers voting Democrat for the next 200 years'. Approx 60 years later Blacks have made extremely little progress.

Under President Obama not only was progress NOT made, the status of Blacks DECLINED (I posted the links to the #s yesterday). Black unemployment is almost double that of whites, dependence on Food Stamps exploded, ean income / home ownershop the worst in decades...and in and on with NO programs started to help them - just the promise of more free stuff.

They have followed Saul Alynski's plan of keeping the nation divided to the point we are at a near racial civil war. The party that is engaged in race-baiting, division - are supporting racist terrorist and militant groups that call for the murder of all whites and cops and vow to overthrow the govt! The party that just got publicly BUSTED through their own e-mails being anti-Semitic, RACIST, sexist homophobes is the one declaring the OTHER party is a bunch of racists!

Sorry, I just don't get it. The self-identified racists in whom blacks have placed their trust have not done anything to help improve the status or plight of blacks since after the passage of Civil Rights...but remain loyal to them and buy into the hate for Conservatives the Democrats are pushing in order to keep blacks 'in the fold'.

'Insanity' is said to be 'continuing to do the same failing thing over and over while expecting different results'.

So, again, WHY?

(Please no talking points or liberal propaganda like 'GOP hates blacks' because that's false. Serious answers, please.)

Let's start here ..

160721-house-interns-divesity-mn-1315_d3c804ebe89c74045e935f09240a5c36.nbcnews-fp-1200-800.jpg

Republican interns on the left .. Democrat interns on the right.

Republicans have no understanding of the power of diversity. Your party is virtually all white. I'd like to hear your argument before I point out more of why we will never vote for republicans.

So one of the 'pillars' of your argument against the GOP is 1 (ONE) cherry-picked photo?

If the rest of your argument is this 'strong', if this is any indication of what is to be expected as we continue, then there is no reason to continue.

That's the one photo I posted .. but it's hardly the basis for the argument.

I asked for your argument about the Republican Party being virtually all white .. and instead you choose to run away. :0)

Then just run away dude. .. run, run away. :lol:
Good, I'm glad the basis of your argument isn't 1 cherry-picked meaningless photo.

You didn't ask me to argue against a false accusation that the GOP is 'all white' due to 1 photo. You just made the accusation...

...in order to prevent / distract from answering my original question...and I am still waiting for REAL answers.

:0) No you aren't .. get real. You can't even answer the basic questions I've put to you already.

You aren't looking for answers .. you're looking for excuses.

Your party is virtually all white .. why should a black person vote for an all white party. Even that simple question is beyond your capacity to answer.

Thanks for playing.

Why did you put a link to SJ's personal info? And are you suggesting SJ speaks for the 'average Trump supporter'? Can you provide proof of that? If not, according to libs on the board, you lie!
Candydyke still thinks calling someone a racist is an effective argument. :lol:

Proving it is much more effective. As I have done in your case. :lol:
What you've proven is that you're obsessed with me.

Why?

Since Civil Rights passed Blacks gave placed their trust and loyalty in Democrats.

LBJ started the 'economic slavery' program, addicting blacks to hand-outs in exchange for the power they gained through the passage of Civil Rights. LBJ even said of the program, "I'll have those ni@@ers voting Democrat for the next 200 years'. Approx 60 years later Blacks have made extremely little progress.

Under President Obama not only was progress NOT made, the status of Blacks DECLINED (I posted the links to the #s yesterday). Black unemployment is almost double that of whites, dependence on Food Stamps exploded, ean income / home ownershop the worst in decades...and in and on with NO programs started to help them - just the promise of more free stuff.

They have followed Saul Alynski's plan of keeping the nation divided to the point we are at a near racial civil war. The party that is engaged in race-baiting, division - are supporting racist terrorist and militant groups that call for the murder of all whites and cops and vow to overthrow the govt! The party that just got publicly BUSTED through their own e-mails being anti-Semitic, RACIST, sexist homophobes is the one declaring the OTHER party is a bunch of racists!

Sorry, I just don't get it. The self-identified racists in whom blacks have placed their trust have not done anything to help improve the status or plight of blacks since after the passage of Civil Rights...but remain loyal to them and buy into the hate for Conservatives the Democrats are pushing in order to keep blacks 'in the fold'.

'Insanity' is said to be 'continuing to do the same failing thing over and over while expecting different results'.

So, again, WHY?

(Please no talking points or liberal propaganda like 'GOP hates blacks' because that's false. Serious answers, please.)

Let's start here ..

160721-house-interns-divesity-mn-1315_d3c804ebe89c74045e935f09240a5c36.nbcnews-fp-1200-800.jpg

Republicans have no understanding of the power of diversity. Your party is virtually all white. I'd like to hear your argument before I point out more of why we will never vote for republicans.

So one of the 'pillars' of your argument against the GOP is 1 (ONE) cherry-picked photo?

If the rest of your argument is this 'strong', if this is any indication of what is to be expected as we continue, then there is no reason to continue.

I asked for your argument about the Republican Party being virtually all white .. and instead you choose to run away. :0)

Good, I'm glad the basis of your argument isn't 1 cherry-picked meaningless photo.

You didn't ask me to argue against a false accusation that the GOP is 'all white' due to 1 photo. You just made the accusation...

...in order to prevent / distract from answering my original question...and I am still waiting for REAL answers.

:0) No you aren't .. get real. You can't even answer the basic questions I've put to you already.

Your party is virtually all white .. why should a black person vote for an all white party. Even that simple question is beyond your capacity to answer.

Thanks for playing.
I actually asked my question 1st...and you responded with a cherry-picked photo...then spun this whole drama to avoid having to present MORE than the photo.

Don't worry - I won't wait or ask anymore. No pressure. Have a good day.

Let's start here ..

Thanks for playing.
I actually asked my question 1st...and you responded with a cherry-picked photo...then spun this whole drama to avoid having to present MORE than the photo.

Dude, just run your cowardly ass away. Run, run away.

None of you morons possess the intelligence nor balls to answer even the most obvious questions.

One party is all white, the other party understands the power of diversity.

Pretty simple, yet you run away from that truth like a little boy.

Thanks for playing

Thanks for playing.

Dude, just run your cowardly ass away. Run, run away.

None of you morons possess the intelligence nor balls to answer even the most obvious questions.

One party is all white, the other party understands the power of diversity.

Pretty simple, yet you run away from that truth like a little boy.

Thanks for playing

I've never partied white before. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back