What can Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot do about crime that she already has not?

Cool take, bro, but no one is buying it. Sounds pretty contradictory though. You say no one has the right to act improperly. Yet, you want the police to act improperly lol. It makes no sense. Yea, well we need to police the police
What is it that you suggest people aren't buying?

How do you suggest the police are breaching the Law when they ARE the Law?

he is going to get a painful dose of truth and reality ..... it happens to every uninformed leftist that comes to USMB .... unfortunately instead of recognizing the truth they just deny and get even angrier ..
Trumpists after Biden won lol

People criticize her but they never give specifics. Conservatives act as if not endorsing their Conservative-Marxist, unconstitutional policing policies, or Nob slobbing Blue Lives Pigs, means that you are soft on crime. Crime in Chicago was already trending up during Rahm Emanuel; lack of police was also a problem under Rahm Emanuel; yet I've seen many people whining about this as if it is a new precedent. The white people complaining about crime weren't complaining about it when it was happening to black and brown neighborhoods. Now they care that the crime is happening more often in the white neighborhoods(funny how we have race based neighborhoods btw. CRT confirmed).

Actually, we've all been making fun of you for a long time. You just weren't here to see it.

Oh? I wasn't bragging. White women are quite overrated. I'm tired of yt wimin tbh, but that's all there is where I live. Indian women (desi), south Asian, and dark skinned women are superior. I just know it makes the white bois mad, that's the best part actually.
Oh puleeeze not another Black man beating his chest about his sexual prowess. :badgrin:

Cool take, bro, but no one is buying it. Sounds pretty contradictory though. You say no one has the right to act improperly. Yet, you want the police to act improperly lol. It makes no sense. Yea, well we need to police the police. Chris Dorner was lord and savior. Nutin but respec for the brotha.
He makes no sense. He dreams of North Korea.

Not me.
I take no pride in winning a debate with a 'short bus' passenger.
Unless it's a Chiefs Fan who is offended by some of us Raiders Fans callin for mandatory Drivers Education Classes for all their All Pro Linebackers in every Camp .

What can Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot do about crime that she already has not?​

Resign and have someone with a brain handle it.

People criticize her but they never give specifics. Conservatives act as if not endorsing their Conservative-Marxist, unconstitutional policing policies, or Nob slobbing Blue Lives Pigs, means that you are soft on crime. Crime in Chicago was already trending up during Rahm Emanuel; lack of police was also a problem under Rahm Emanuel; yet I've seen many people whining about this as if it is a new precedent. The white people complaining about crime weren't complaining about it when it was happening to black and brown neighborhoods. Now they care that the crime is happening more often in the white neighborhoods(funny how we have race based neighborhoods btw. CRT confirmed).
Maybe send up the Bat signal?

JUEqi3Ol_400x400.jpg

Too many live hood rats and not enough dead ones.

Let the cops begin hunting them with sniper rifles like wild hogs on a Texas ranch.

I don't think it's a matter of policies as so much as it is a matter of leadership.

Lightfoot has shown a long history of happily throwing the CPD under the bus, such as she did with the Adam Toledo shooting, which eventually her partner in crime, Kim Foxx, had to admit was justified.

Lightfoot also showed a willingness to appease the BLM Protesters with actions like forbidding foot chases or taking down the statues of Christopher Columbus.

And, yes, police officers have been retiring or quitting the CPD for a while.

Rahm Emmanual actually presided over a decline in violence. Between 2016 and 2019, shootings in Chicago dropped 36%. But then they shot up 32% in 2020. Is that Litefoot's fault? Nope. The Riots and Covid were contributing factors.

One easy solution: vote Republican! It's obvious that Democrats don't have a clue.

Forum List

Back