What Comes After Donald Trump

and then you have Pence taking his place.

Pence will never be Pres unless something happens to Trump.

and I bet you think Hillary will be taking the Oath of Office on January 20th too

If you feel the need to go there I'll be more than happy to remind you that Hillary beat trump black & blue. In the popular vote.

That's nice.

When does she take office?

The conversation here was post election.

Yes, it is.

Your side keeps bringing up that Hillary beat Trump by almost 3 million votes.

When does she take office?

In his first term, Trump will put an end to voter fraud which will end the Democrats as a national party. They might still control the coasts but that too will end

We will put an end to the EC and believe me , people will be voting straight dem in the mid term elections.
If California suceeds, you wouldn't come close to winning the popular vote.

Donald Trump will only serve 1 term, after which he'll hand the reins over to Ivanka who will be the first female and Jewish President in a 57 state sweep

Yeah right. I heard the same bs about Obama handing the reins over to Hillary. Ain't gonna happen.

One thing for certain. Trumps one & only term in office is gonna seem like fourever
One thing for certain. Trumps one & only term in office is gonna seem like fourever

and I bet you think Hillary will be taking the Oath of Office on January 20th too

If you feel the need to go there I'll be more than happy to remind you that Hillary beat trump black & blue. In the popular vote.
If you feel the need to go there, I'll be more than happy to remind you that Trump kicked hillary's ass in the EC and won the presidency. :)

This is America's last election....we jackbooted Nazis will no longer allow the sandal-wearing communists to ever vote or decide on anything again. You will become our servants, our donkeys.....you'll be lucky if we even feed you. Your women will be cleaned up, waxed in the appropriate places, and used for whatever whims we want satisfied. The pajama-wearing male weenies will be featured on Discovery Channel's Shark Week as chum thrown overboard to attract the big ones. All the wars we get into, and there will be hundreds of them, will be fought with robots and feminazis. Oh, and the libs will all be required to have an "assault weapon" prominently displayed in their tiny living quarters. No ammunition, just the rifle....imagine the HORROR that brings. No tofu or arugula anymore....libs won't be allowed any greens.....pork ribs without sauce, that's it and they'll have to dance for their supper and dance well or face the PANEL for their fate to be decided. Of course there will beatings and general mayhem...a Mad Max sort of scenario where we have the armored 4x4s against the libs' 3 speed Schwinns (with flat tires). I'd tell you more but I don't want to frighten anybody. :eusa_eh:

After 8th years of Trump come 8th years of Ivanka Trump ( or his sons ).

63e09f9d-1bc8-471b-af71-5dbd1866fee6.jpg

Not a happy future for bitter old uneducated ones

Trump’s victory, which he secured despite losing by 2.8 million actual votes, marks a new chapter in the American culture wars, a story of sharp turns.

Yet the picture of diversity is also now hegemonic, and it has produced two paradoxical and opposite reactions.

First, Trump used it to mobilize a declining white majority. This decline is effective: an emotional miasma in which real economic woes conjoin with an existential dolor, seen in tragically rising rates of opioid addiction and suicide, and the zero-sum logic of American meritocracy, where a gain for communities of color signals a loss for whites. But the decline is also demographic. In less than a decade, all Americans under the age of 18 will be numerical minorities. From this perspective, Trump’s election is a step back from the onrushing apocalypse.

Invanka will be the 1st female prez.

In his first term, Trump will put an end to voter fraud which will end the Democrats as a national party. They might still control the coasts but that too will end

We will put an end to the EC and believe me , people will be voting straight dem in the mid term elections.

Is there a new drug we don't know about? What did you learn in school? Share.

Not a happy future for bitter old uneducated ones

Trump’s victory, which he secured despite losing by 2.8 million actual votes, marks a new chapter in the American culture wars, a story of sharp turns.

Yet the picture of diversity is also now hegemonic, and it has produced two paradoxical and opposite reactions.

First, Trump used it to mobilize a declining white majority. This decline is effective: an emotional miasma in which real economic woes conjoin with an existential dolor, seen in tragically rising rates of opioid addiction and suicide, and the zero-sum logic of American meritocracy, where a gain for communities of color signals a loss for whites. But the decline is also demographic. In less than a decade, all Americans under the age of 18 will be numerical minorities. From this perspective, Trump’s election is a step back from the onrushing apocalypse.

Are you afraid Trump is going to take something away from you?

Donald Trump will only serve 1 term, after which he'll hand the reins over to Ivanka who will be the first female and Jewish President in a 57 state sweep
Comrade Frankie boi, I doubt that Trump will serve one term. I think that his ego will bring him to do things that will have even the GOP House and Senate to impeach him. But if he does, I think that by the end of 2019, he will have us in economical straights that will make 2008 look like a minor affair.

Yeah right. I heard the same bs about Obama handing the reins over to Hillary. Ain't gonna happen.

If you feel the need to go there, I'll be more than happy to remind you that Trump kicked hillary's ass in the EC and won the presidency. :)
Clinton received 2.86 million votes than did Trump. Trump won because we are saddled with a system designed for the 18th century. And Trump also had Russia working for him, hacking into our electoral system. It was a severely tainted election, and that is what the Trump Presidency is going to be faced with for this term.

Clinton received 2.86 million votes than did Trump. Trump won because we are saddled with a system designed for the 18th century. And Trump also had Russia working for him, hacking into our electoral system. It was a severely tainted election, and that is what the Trump Presidency is going to be faced with for this term.
The election process was good with you until Trump won. How do you explain that?

The election process was good with you until Trump won. How do you explain that?
NO

They didn't like it in 2000 when Gore lost either.

Forum List

Back