What Could Democrats Be Thinking ?

Ford's description of the downstairs as being "sparsely furnished" brought to mind a frat house rather than someone's home.

Not that I'm entirely sure I buy any of her tale anymore, too many holes and alleged attendees who don't recall such a... "small gathering" as she put it.

Who is going to let them use a frat house...and why wouldn't any fraternity members be there?

I mean, we had parties at places other than houses. An abandoned school, a dead end cul-de-sac, a fallow field...but of all the parties I attended at a house, the resident was also in attendence.

She said the party house was near a country club 20 minutes from her house. Then, when Kavanaugh had proof that wasn't true...her story changed...it was no longer near the country club, but between the country club and her house.

And she's a pussy-hat wearing anti-Trump liberal.

Ford's description of the downstairs as being "sparsely furnished" brought to mind a frat house rather than someone's home.

Not that I'm entirely sure I buy any of her tale anymore, too many holes and alleged attendees who don't recall such a... "small gathering" as she put it.

Who is going to let them use a frat house...and why wouldn't any fraternity members be there?

I mean, we had parties at places other than houses. An abandoned school, a dead end cul-de-sac, a fallow field...but of all the parties I attended at a house, the resident was also in attendence.

She said the party house was near a country club 20 minutes from her house. Then, when Kavanaugh had proof that wasn't true...her story changed...it was no longer near the country club, but between the country club and her house.

Party house... that's another possibility perhaps, my kidlet says there's one on our street. Those didn't exist when I was younger, we had parties in the gravel pit, or at the abandoned fire house.

Smaller parties were held at older peoples houses, but none of them were "sparsely furnished" - they were where people lived, even if said people were young and broke.

~shrug~

Party house... that's another possibility perhaps, my kidlet says there's one on our street. Those didn't exist when I was younger, we had parties in the gravel pit, or at the abandoned fire house.

Smaller parties were held at older peoples houses, but none of them were "sparsely furnished" - they were where people lived, even if said people were young and broke.

~shrug~

I lived in the area referenced here. I went to Montgomery Blair High School, which is right around the corner from Georgetown Prep. --Fifteen minutes away-- from '86 to '90. Never heard of a party house. Went to lots of parties, drank lots of Milwaukees Best (Beast)...partied with Georgetown Prep guys...never had access to a frat house.

Republicans are the party of trash and you are proof of it. The fact is that there is one thing more trashy than the Democrat Party. Trump and the Republican Party. The polls consistently show that.
"Polls" HA HA HA HA. These Democrats can't figure out simple things.

Are you kidding me ? First, in the Senate Judiciary's Judge Kavanaugh hearing, they come up with the greatest actress in the world, to pose as a sexual assault victim. Then, they add a couple more of those - much less convincing (if not laugable). Then, after their first con jobber slips up a few times, revealing her incredibility, they hook up with a Trump-hater RINO, and manage to delay the Senate vote.

Next, to move the goalposts further down the road, they whine about the FBI's background check, claiming it was limited in scope by President Trump, and should be lengthened (even though they publicly accepted terms of a 5 day maximum, limited in scope).
And all this ruining of their reputations and public character, just to get the hearing delaying past the 2018 elections - regardless of the fact that the Senate GOP majority will be even greater after the election.

What could they be thinking ? None of this makes any sense. All this silly, circus blabbering seems to do, is to have these odd politicians playing to their bases, to try to create some kind of hero image, and gin up votes for themselves. Wow. If this is how they have to act to do that, they must have some kind of very strange voter base.

I suspect the next thing to happen in all of this lunacy, is that REAL charges of REAL crimes may be leveled at some of these crazy Democrat Senators for obstructing justice, or some other violations. There's already talk of the Justice Dept looking into it. Actually, It wouldn't have surprised me to see some of these loons hauled out of the Judiciary hearing, by DC cops, just for all the interruptions and disturbances they engaged in, on the first day of the hearing. But they've gone way beyond that.

She is not a actress you piece of dogshit. Victims of sexual assault often have gaps in their memory. The actor in this case was Rachel Mitchell. She was there to do a political assassination of Dr Ford. Everything she wrote in her memo was a contradiction of how real cases of sex assault are handled.

"Mitchell’s memo proved particularly offensive to Long, who has been outspoken since it was released on Sunday. Mitchell supervised Long for about two years between 2005 and 2007, when he worked as a sex crimes prosecutor in Maricopa County. (He went on to head up sex crimes prosecution in a neighboring county before turning to defense work.) “When I first saw her involvement in this, I was at peace,” he said. In his experience, Mitchell was someone he relied upon to seek truth “through a fact-based, evidence-based approach.” Mitchell’s questions at the hearing reflected this, he said, although “she clearly was there in order to cross-examine Dr. Ford.” But when she released her memo, Long was deeply disturbed: “It didn’t seem to be at all consistent with what was laid bare there in the actual hearing. Nor was it consistent with the training that Mitchell herself provides and relies on in handling her own cases.”

Prosecutors Don’t Bring Cases the Way Rachel Mitchell’s Kavanaugh Memo Says — Not Even in Her Own Arizona Office

She acted as a prosecutor even though she was a political operative.

What was agreed to was a 7 day window for the FBI to look at it. They were told what they could ask and who they could interview. Over 40 people potentially had information and were never interviewed. What are we hiding? What are you afraid of if Republicans are going to increase their majority with more white males? Clearly you know what you are spouting is bullshit.

Republicans are playing to their only remaining base. The poor put upon white male. They make up nearly all of the Fortune 500 CEO's, hold most of the power in federal , state, and local government and make more than other demographic groups. The Republican Party is disgusting. They clearly have demonstrated they don't get it. They likely will in November.

The only person who is likely to see a jail cell is Kavanaugh. The next Democrat Administration in 2020 should re-open the investigation and look at whether Kavanaugh lied to Congress. If he did then he should be jailed. Throw a few white, male Republicans in as well.
She's an actress, trashbag. And she might have even gotten an Academy Award if the Hollywood creeps weren't so leftist, and unlikely to trash her performance.
Instead, they'll go along with the scam. Crazies tend to flock together.

Oh "40 people" is it now ? WHO ? Do they have names ? You got "their" names ? You got information about them. Got anything ?

Ford was there to do a political assassination of Kavanaugh., and the whole world knows it.

The Democrats have slandered, libeled, and insulted two justices of the Supreme Court I wonder how will they take it when democrats are looked on with less than
enthusiasm by that part of the court?

TEAR'M UP! ………... LOL

willard-ernest-borgnine.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2018-10-8_15-59-15.jpeg
    upload_2018-10-8_15-59-15.jpeg
    15.4 KB · Views: 88
I’m just glad they no longer have much power... and will have even less after the midterms.

Forum List

Back