What could possibly go wrong?

There has already been armed militia in various places for some time now, and nothing's ever happened, otherwise it would have been all over the MSM. They have been spotting illegal crossings and notifying the Border Patrol for some years now. I doubt that you'll see many of them once the military is in place, they know better than to get in the way of the military.
Link?

Man, you are out of the loop. That's been going on ever since Obama was President, clear back to 2010. His Justice Department started coming down on militia groups and many of them disbanded. Others didn't, and some have been patrolling the border on and off since then.
Then you should easily be able to provide me with a link.

Is your Goggle broken? Do your own homework, please.

The better question is what could possibly go right?

Invaders have been using our kindness of asylum to get into the country even though unqualified. Ears allowed them entry while they awaited their court date; that's what's attracting them here. What Trump is doing is having our military stop them at the border, and setup tent cities outside of the border. So if you really want to file for asylum, fine. But you can't have access to this country until your hearing. Those cases take three to four years to be heard. So if they want to live in tents all that time, fine with us. But more than likely, most will just turn around and go home.

Furthermore it will be a deterrent from other bands of people thinking they can get through our borders using asylum.

A great plan all the way around.

What could go right? We could import people, make them live in a city owned formerly abandoned house in the ghettos of Cleveland or Detroit for a decade like a new version of the Homestead Act and make them citizens if they work and stay clean.

Oh, I'm sure they would stay there too, just like they will report for their asylum court hearing.

If they want to take my path to citizenship they will. Otherwise we'll let Donald get in an Abrams and go round them up to export. Probelm solved.

The problem with deporation is that each individual case must have a court hearing. That's taking years to accomplish, and we have (by some estimates) 20 million illegals here.

Trump is stopping such new cases from happening by stopping them in Mexico and denying them entry while waiting for their asylum hearing.

Speed it up. Let Donald run this like a corporation. We need more people to drive up the demand for old housing in this country and pad our GDP.

Otherwise we're on our way to becoming Russia, the super power with the lower GDP.

Our housing is fine. We don't need these people for housing no more than we need them to pick lettuce. We don't need them for anything; they need us.

Invaders have been using our kindness of asylum to get into the country even though unqualified. Ears allowed them entry while they awaited their court date; that's what's attracting them here. What Trump is doing is having our military stop them at the border, and setup tent cities outside of the border. So if you really want to file for asylum, fine. But you can't have access to this country until your hearing. Those cases take three to four years to be heard. So if they want to live in tents all that time, fine with us. But more than likely, most will just turn around and go home.

Furthermore it will be a deterrent from other bands of people thinking they can get through our borders using asylum.

What could go right? We could import people, make them live in a city owned formerly abandoned house in the ghettos of Cleveland or Detroit for a decade like a new version of the Homestead Act and make them citizens if they work and stay clean.

Oh, I'm sure they would stay there too, just like they will report for their asylum court hearing.

If they want to take my path to citizenship they will. Otherwise we'll let Donald get in an Abrams and go round them up to export. Probelm solved.

The problem with deporation is that each individual case must have a court hearing. That's taking years to accomplish, and we have (by some estimates) 20 million illegals here.

Trump is stopping such new cases from happening by stopping them in Mexico and denying them entry while waiting for their asylum hearing.

That's true. Illegals are usually assigned a case and a date that they're supposed to appear for a hearing. But many of them don't even show up: They simply go into hiding somewhere in the country.

Yes they do, and almost always in sanctuary cities.

There has already been armed militia in various places for some time now, and nothing's ever happened, otherwise it would have been all over the MSM. They have been spotting illegal crossings and notifying the Border Patrol for some years now. I doubt that you'll see many of them once the military is in place, they know better than to get in the way of the military.
Link?

Man, you are out of the loop. That's been going on ever since Obama was President, clear back to 2010. His Justice Department started coming down on militia groups and many of them disbanded. Others didn't, and some have been patrolling the border on and off since then.

So you can't. I'm guessing because you were talking outta yer ass and have nothing to back it up.

Thanks for admitting it.

Speed it up. Let Donald run this like a corporation. We need more people to drive up the demand for old housing in this country and pad our GDP.

Otherwise we're on our way to becoming Russia, the super power with the lower GDP.

Our housing is fine. We don't need these people for housing no more than we need them to pick lettuce. We don't need them for anything; they need us.

We need them. St Louis is 500,000 people in a lifetime. If we are going to keep rezoning farmland and desert into subdivisions and younwant demand for housing, you need them just like the Poles, the Italians, the Chinese, Irish and who ever else we gave 10% of our land to in the 19th century.

Not to mention, China has us on GDP. Pretty soon if they don't poop themselves back to the dark ages they'll be spending more on their Space Force.

Trump has troops heading to the border. The caravan of those seeking asylum are heading to the border.

Also heading to the border are armed militias duped into thinking we are being invaded by criminals, rapists , MS-13, and middle eastern people.

What could possiblty go wrong.

I'm sure the court challenges have already been prepared and ready to file. The president should suspend all immigration form Mexico, Central and South America until the court backlog has been cleared. He has every authority to do so.

Yeah, but that's another battle. Look how the lower activist courts stopped him from his travel ban. It's just quicker to do it this way. Just get to the heart of the problem so we can finally put this controversial issue behind us.

Trump has troops heading to the border. The caravan of those seeking asylum are heading to the border.

Also heading to the border are armed militias duped into thinking we are being invaded by criminals, rapists , MS-13, and middle eastern people.

Migrants made up of mostly women and children – conservatives are cowards and easily frightened.

That's true. Illegals are usually assigned a case and a date that they're supposed to appear for a hearing. But many of them don't even show up: They simply go into hiding somewhere in the country.

Yes they do, and almost always in sanctuary cities.

Go after them. We got the Donald. We'll figure out who employs illegals to avoid payingbtheir patriotic share of Space Force taxes and jail them or toss em, whichever feels worse.

Link?

So you can't. I'm guessing because you were talking outta yer ass and have nothing to back it up.

Thanks for admitting it.

Dumbfuck. Are you computer illiterate or something? Here is a simple search using the date range from 2008 to 1016. 32,800 results.

http://www.bing.com/search?q=armed+militia+patrol+border+Mexico&filters=ex1:"ez5_14173_17105"&go=Search&qs=ds&qpvt=armed+militia+patrol+border+Mexico

We need them. St Louis is 500,000 people in a lifetime. If we are going to keep rezoning farmland and desert into subdivisions and younwant demand for housing, you need them just like the Poles, the Italians, the Chinese, Irish and who ever else we gave 10% of our land to in the 19th century.

Not to mention, China has us on GDP. Pretty soon if they don't poop themselves back to the dark ages they'll be spending more on their Space Force.

China is not doing well these days, and nobody has more money than the US. Reagan caused the collapse of the cold war using spending.

We don't need demand for housing. Roy Rogers once said "Invest in land. God ain't making anymore of it."

As for immigrants, a good idea when we had a population of 180 million people. Not such a great idea when you have over 330 million people.

Wrong for who?

Migrants made up of mostly women and children – conservatives are cowards and easily frightened.

Yes, mostly women and children because they put them up front and you are a MSM slave.

China is not doing well these days, and nobody has more money than the US. Reagan caused the collapse of the cold war using spending.

We don't need demand for housing. Roy Rogers once said "Invest in land. God ain't making anymore of it."

As for immigrants, a good idea when we had a population of 180 million people. Not such a great idea when you have over 330 million people.

Like you said, China isn't doing well. Trump's first round of tariffs hurt them but the upcoming next round is going to bust their balls, bigtime.

Thanks for admitting it.

Dumbfuck. Are you computer illiterate or something? Here is a simple search using the date range from 2008 to 1016. 32,800 results.

http://www.bing.com/search?q=armed+militia+patrol+border+Mexico&filters=ex1:"ez5_14173_17105"&go=Search&qs=ds&qpvt=armed+militia+patrol+border+Mexico
You think it's still 2016?

What is the trend on GDP again?
china's yearly gdp increase - Google Search

What happwned to our deficit and economy as a whole last time we ran out of tricks like stupid low interest rates to pump the land value market? Remember, that got a black man with a funny name elected.

If you want to sit still at 330 million that"s fine. Just say youdon't want to be THE super power any longer. Ask England what being a perfectly fine smaller country feels like. I'm patriotic and think our way is worth fighting for. Don't tell anyone but I'd be open to let part of Mexico vote to join the U.S.

Like you said, China isn't doing well. Trump's first round of tariffs hurt them but the upcoming next round is going to bust their balls, bigtime.

It's a game of chicken at this point. However because of our booming economy, we have a huge advantage over China.

We are the worlds largest consumer. How do successful businesses treat their largest consumers? I think this gamble will be well worth it in the end.

If you aren't concerned about some of the serious shit going on right to the South of your country, you're either uninformed or ignorant. I suggest that you take a little trip there and find out for yourself.

Didn't bring enough handcuffs?

Marine1stDivision11152004.jpg

If you aren't concerned about some of the serious shit going on right to the South of your country, you're either uninformed or ignorant. I suggest that you take a little trip there and find out for yourself.

What are you concerned about sir?

Thanks for admitting it.

You think it's still 2016?

Do you think the number of armed militias have dwindled since 2016?

Forum List

Back