What could possibly go wrong?

No, that’s a lie. The children were placed with people from their own country or family members. Because some are illegal themselves, they are not answering the door or phone when authorities check on them.

Well, the crying left did work. Now Trump won’t even let them into the country so he doesn’t have to deal with that nonsense anymore.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
Wow, you believe everything that orange POS says.

As of the first of October, hundreds of children still were not reunited with their parents. A lot of these parents were deported without their kids.

So what's your point? If they can't get in contact with their kids, what do you want Trump do do about it?

And no, Trump didn't tell me anything. It was reported by USA Today.

The fat assed piece of shit took their kids. Wny the fuck doesn't he know where they are & can't reunited them?

HE doesn't handle those types of things, the Department of Health and Human services does. What do you think took place, that Trump took the kids and then delivered them personally to these families? Did he stuff them all in the presidential limo or something?

View attachment 226178

You can't tell that idiot anything. He believes what he WANTS to believe and that it.

Never saw him putting up a threads about Obama's administration doing the same thing. In fact those picture that these lefty loons showed were all from 2014. Guess who was POTUS then??

RD is a hypocrite and an idiot.
Ya know...I WANT to like you...I really do but you're such a hateful person..

What did Obama do that "was the same"?

Wow, you believe everything that orange POS says.

As of the first of October, hundreds of children still were not reunited with their parents. A lot of these parents were deported without their kids.

So what's your point? If they can't get in contact with their kids, what do you want Trump do do about it?

The fat assed piece of shit took their kids. Wny the fuck doesn't he know where they are & can't reunited them?

HE doesn't handle those types of things, the Department of Health and Human services does. What do you think took place, that Trump took the kids and then delivered them personally to these families? Did he stuff them all in the presidential limo or something?

View attachment 226178

You can't tell that idiot anything. He believes what he WANTS to believe and that it.

Never saw him putting up a threads about Obama's administration doing the same thing. In fact those picture that these lefty loons showed were all from 2014. Guess who was POTUS then??

Nope. Unlike you I'm a honest person.

Kids were taken from their parents and put in cages.

Nice cages with blankets and air matresses.

The pictures some of the lefty loons put up showing that Trump "ripped" kids from their parents and put them in cages were from 2014. Guess who was POTUS then??

View attachment 226178

The pictures some of the lefty loons put up showing that Trump "ripped" kids from their parents and put them in cages were from 2014. Guess who was POTUS then??
Kids were "put in cages" during the Obama years because they came here unaccompanied. They were NOT taken from their parents.

Can I ask...why do you hate immigrants so much?

On a personal level I actually like them. I have worked along side them and found them to be decent hard working people.

The fact that they work so cheap is troubling but the people themselves are fine.

Why so much hate?

View attachment 226178

Kids were "put in cages" during the Obama years because they came here unaccompanied. They were NOT taken from their parents.

On a personal level I actually like them. I have worked along side them and found them to be decent hard working people.

The fact that they work so cheap is troubling but the people themselves are fine.

Why so much hate?

Oh and kids stay with their parents when the parents are detained??

Don't think so bucky.

View attachment 226178

Why so much hate?

Oh and kids stay with their parents when the parents are detained??

Don't think so bucky.
Actually they were during the Obama years.

So you didn't answer.

Why the hatred of immigrants?

Forum List

Back