Esmeralda

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2013
If you Google 'Jesus' and images, you get this:
jesus-in-my-heart-jesus-31696640-1088-1200.jpg

But did he really look like this?

face-of-jesus-01-0312-de.jpg

Watch the video:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8nUr5Lv7-Y&playnext=1&list=PL4DE39A97D1D63E34]Face of Jesus - forensic science - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
I think he looked like Mr. Bean. That's what I'm going with. Or maybe Marty Feldman.

All the paintings of him show him as being somewhat effeminate. So I'm thinking maybe he was gay?

His middle name is often thought to begin with the letter "H."

Others insist that His middle name is actually "Fucking."

I have serious doubts.

The writers of the Bible took especial care to not give a physical description of Jesus.

The writers of the Bible took especial care to not give a physical description of Jesus.

They did?

And you know that it was a matter of taking "especial care" as opposed to being the result mere happenstance -- how?

Shroud-of-Turin-.jpg

Not yet disproved. So maybe this is a fair representation of what He looked like?

He probably looked like this without the beanie.

153039697_6d60409957_z.jpg

He did NOT look like this.

merciful-jesus.jpg

But we will never know.

I know this, he was not white and he was not whimpy. He worked at physical labor until about 30 years old, and he was a typical Jewish guy.

He probably looked like this without the beanie.

153039697_6d60409957_z.jpg

He did NOT look like this.

merciful-jesus.jpg

But we will never know.

I know this, he was not white and he was not whimpy. He worked at physical labor until about 30 years old, and he was a typical Jewish guy.

In other words, a wimp with coke bottle glasses.

This load of crap dates from the 12th century or thereabouts.

Not exactly. Although SOME scientifically rigorous testing supports your claim, OTHER testing casts it into doubt:

New research suggests Shroud of Turin dates to Jesus' era | Fox News
Fox news. Figures. :lol:

Figures that a guy with your pathetic and defective intellectual prowess would confuse the fact that Fox News only REPORTED the story with the underlying facts BEING reported by Fox News.

Here: try to smarten up for once.
Tests conducted on the Shroud of Turin by researchers at Italy's University of Padua indicate that the linen sheet believed by some to be Christ's burial cloth dates back to Jesus' lifetime.

Plus, you could go to: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...8/Turin-Shroud-is-not-a-medieval-forgery.html

Last edited:
Not exactly. Although SOME scientifically rigorous testing supports your claim, OTHER testing casts it into doubt:

Fox news. Figures. :lol:

Figures that a guy with your pathetic and defective intellectual prowess would confuse the fact that Fox News only REPORTED the story with the underlying facts BEING reported by Fox News.

Here: try to smarten up for once.
Tests conducted on the Shroud of Turin by researchers at Italy's University of Padua indicate that the linen sheet believed by some to be Christ's burial cloth dates back to Jesus' lifetime.

Plus, you could go to: Turin Shroud 'is not a medieval forgery' - Telegraph

From your link: "The tests dated the age of the shroud to between 300 BC and 400AD."

I think that that's called either a guesstimate or a scientist who didn't graduate at the top of his class. Which is it? :lol:

Forum List

Back